outfit

My boyfriend; Chris and I were cuddling on the couch watching a movie. Layla; my cat was at my side. I was wearing an oversized hoodie and boxer breifs. And he was wearing skinny jeans and no shirt.

"Will I ever meet your friends and family?" I asked "You know my friends and family, and they love you. So when will I meet yours? We've been together for almost a year now."

"I know babe. But my family... Well I don't know how to put this really." He rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm scared that my family won't like you. They know I'm gay. But they're probably not expecting, nor wanting me to be with a femboy."

"I'm get that." I giggled. "But what about your friends?"

"They're about the same. They'll think you're way too childish." I thought for a second.

"I can wear jeans and a t-shirt. I promise won't wear any pink, purple, or pastels. I won't even wear makeup. And I'll put on a serious grumpy face with a lower voice." He just laughed.

"Fine, fine. You can meet my friends tomorrow." He gave me. "But you don't need to dress or act like that. Just be yourself."

"Yay!" I cheered.

I raised my hands up a little. I jumped up and grabbed his hand. I pulled him to my room.

"You gotta help me choose what I'm gonna wear!"

He sat on my bed as I went into my closet. I put on a black skirt, pastel pink crop top with a black skull on it, and pink and black knee socks.

I heard him talking to his friend; Donny on the phone saying that him and his boyfriend are coming over tomorrow. I walked back out and he hung up.

"Ta da!" I twirled around once.

"God. This is gonna be fun..." He remarked sarcastically.

"Why? Don't you like it?"

"I love it babe. But it's just... Nevermind." I sat next him.

"It's just what?"

"It's just that Donny lives in the hood. And if someone realizes that you're a dude dressed like that, you have the possibility of someone trying to beat you up. And then I'll have to kick that guy's ass." He elaborated.

I went back into my closet. I put on leggings with cartoony leg bones like a skeleton and a light grey long sweater with an alien head on it. I walked back out.

"What about this?"

"That's good." He finally agreed. I smiled.

"So I'm thinking about getting a tattoo on my shoulder."

"Hold up, what?" He seemed shocked.

"Yeah. I'm thinking about getting the Pisces sign on my right shoulder. You have the Scorpio sign on your right shoulder, and I think that's really cool. So I want my sign too."

"Alright then..."

"Well I won't do it if you don't think it's sexy."

"No, I do think it'll be sexy. I just don't think you can handle the pain." I sat on his lap.

"Well I think I can handle it." I winked at him which made him smirk. "Y'know, I really wanna try something with y-." His smile went away.

"No Morgan. I know what you're gonna say. And I told you that I don't feel comfortable choking you."

"Please teddy bear. Just this one time." I begged.

"I said no Morgan."

"But you've done it before! This time it's just during sex!" He stood up.

"That's why I don't want to choke you! Because I did it before while I was drunk! And I've been hating myself for putting my hands on you ever since!" He hissed.