Christmas Eve

A few months later

It's Christmas Eve. Chris absolutely dreads Christmas, while I absolutely love it. Tomorrow we're going to my parents for Christmas there, and then his mom's for Christmas there.

Chris was gonna spend the night over here since we gotta leave in the morning together.

We were cuddling on the couch watch How The Grinch Stole Christmas with Jim Carrey

"Hey babe, I need to talk to you." Chris said.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I wanna thank you for making me the happiest man on Earth. Even though you're weird as hell, I love you more than anything on this planet. Hell, I'd sacrifice myself for you." I smiled. "Yeah, we may argue every once in awhile. But what couple's don't? I can't put into words how much I care about you and love you. I truly hate whenever I have to go. Because all I want is to hold you in my arms forever."

"Awwww. You're gonna make me cry." I replied.

"I wanna give you a Christmas present a little early though."

He got out a small wrapped present that he was hiding behind him and handed it to me. I undid the bow and took off th wrapping  paper and opened the box. It was another box. I open the other box and saw a ring. I gasped.

"Morgan Green, will you marry me?" He asked.

"Yes! Yes I will!" I agreed.

I put the ring on and hugged and kissed him. I then looked at the ring more closely.

"It's absolutely beautiful Chris."

"I'm glad you like it."

We then went to the bedroom and 'celebrated' the engagement. Afterwards we went to sleep cuddling.

The next morning I got up and started getting dressed immediately. Just as a surprise for Chris.

I had a Christmas outfit all picked out. I put on a red mini skirt with white at the bottom, a matching get crop top, red and white knee socks, and black flats. I put on a choker with a bell on it and a Santa hat. I then did my makeup. I looked perfect.

I walked out and crawled onto the bed. I then sat on Chris right above the waist with my legs on opposite sides. I poked his chest waking him up.

"Guess what babe." I began.

He didn't answer. He just looked at me confused. He was still half asleep. I grabbed a piece of mistletoe from out of my pocket and held it up. I then kissed him.

"Merry Christmas!" I cheered.

He moved me off of him then rolled over onto his stomach.

"Oh c'mon. Stop being a Grinch." I giggled. "Get dressed, we gotta go to my parents."

I then walked out. I stood in the kitchen. I made a glass of hot chocolate with vodka in it. I couldn't stop looking at the ring. It was magnificent.

After about 10 minutes Chris came back out. He had black jeans, an ugly Christmas sweater that I picked out, and sneakers. I set down my drink

"Do you like my outfit?" I asked as I twirled around. He put his hands on my hips and sat me on the counter. He grabbed my hot chocolate.

"Don't drink that!" I said. He then spit it out in the sink.

"What did you do to it!?" He hissed.

"I put vodka in it. That's why I told you to stop. I know you don't like vodka." I answered.

He drank water to get the taste out of his mouth. Soon after we got all the presents together in 2 santa bags.

One bag of my family, one bag for his family. We then left and went over to my parents.