again

We both ran to Alice and Jenna's. I knocked on the door. Jenna opened up.

"Do you have any band aids?" I asked. She pulled me in, slamming the door in Chris's face.

"What the hell did he do!?" Jenna's hissed.

"Nothing! I just fell and ran out of band aids!"

"Tell us the truth Morgan. Now." Alice demanded.

"I'm serious! I just fell off the bed and cut my nose!"

Alice sighed and went and got a bandaid. Jenna just glared at me. Clearly not believing my alibi.

"I could only find Hello Kitty band aids, but I assume you won't have a probably with that." Alice told me.

She then put it over the cut and handed me 2 more.

"Thanks Alice." I thanked. "Sorry for being a bother."

I then walked out Chris was still standing there confused and trying to process what just happened.

"Why the hell did they slam the door in my face?"

"I-I don't know."

We then went back to my place. We sat on the couch to watch a movie. And 'mess around'. I got up and walked into the kitchen to get the bottle of wine again. When I came back Chris was fast asleep.

I smiled. I turned off all the lights and made sure the door was locked. I then went to sleep next to him.

I would have carried him to bed like he does when I doze off on the couch. But that's literally impossible.

The next morning I woke up in my bed with only Layla next to me. How the fuck did I get here? And where's Chris?

My legs were sweating from sleeping with leggings so I took them off. I then walked out of my room rubbing my eyes. I looked at the time. It was 8am. Chris was walking through the front door.

"Morning love." He greeted.

"Where were you? Last night we fell sleep on the couch."

"Well I woke up and figured the couch isn't very comfortable. So I carried you to your room, and went back to sleep in there with you." He began. "I woke up at about 6 and fed tour cat for you. I then went home to change my clothes. And to feed and let out Otto."

"Wow. You're fast. And thanks for feeding Layla." He nodded his head. "Well I have to get ready. I'll be right back."

I ran back to my room and got in my closet. I put on a Children Of Bodom shirt, black ripped jeans, and Converse. I then put on a choker and studded bracelets. I took off the band aid and just covered it up with makeup. I walked back out.

"You're not a person who anyone would think is a metalhead." Chris pointed out.

"Well I don't seem like a lot of things. Soooo." I giggled.

We then left and started to drive to his mom's house.

"I promise I won't embarrass you at all."

"Please, my mama is probably gonna be the one to do so."

He rolled his eyes. We soon got there. We knocked on the door. We were holding hands. A woman; I assume his mom opened up. Her eyes widened a little.

"You must be Morgan." She said after letting us in.

"That's me." I confirmed. "It's very nice to finally meet you."

"You too." She agreed. She then looked at Chris. "My car is in the driveway. It really just needs a jump start, but I don't know how to do that. Good luck finding the stuff you need in the garage."

"Alright." Chris sighed. "I'll be outside."