fix

"Well we could send Morgan with them sometime. In only 20 minutes he'll talk to them to the point where they'll want to burn their own ears off." Chris insisted. Him and Donny laughed as I crossed my arms.

"She'll literally kill me."

Shyla then ran in and grabbed my arm and pulled me outside.

"This is the girl who told me to change my makeup!" Shyla told Jonathan.

I could hear Donny and Chris dying from laughter.

"I'm actually a guy... I'm Chris's boyfriend; Morgan." I corrected.

"Oh!" Shyla gasped.

I looked at Jonathan. I could tell why Donny wouldn't like him. He looks and seems like an asshole.

"Hey Shyla, can I please speak to you in private? Or are you on a time schedule?" She looked at Jonathan.

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes. We went to the front of the house.

"What's wrong?"

"Look, I know we just met but you see like an extremely nice girl. So be honest with me. Are you with Jonathan for his personality and for him as a person, or because he's the hot bad boy rebel?" She thought for a second and looked down.

"Because he's the hot bad boy rebel..." She admitted.

"Well I've had my experience with men too. And I know when you will end up in heartbreak and hurt." I began. "So please. I hate to see anyone hurt. So break up with him before you get hurt. I promise you'll find someone better. In fact, me and my 2 besties will even help you." She smiled.

"Alright. I will."

She ran back. I went inside. Before they could say anything and ask what else happened Shyla ran back in. She hugged me right picking me up a little.

"You were so right! He is an asshole! Thank you again!" She thanked. She then put me down. I hate being short.

"What the hell happened?" Donny asked.

"Morgan talked me into breaking up with Jonathan! And it turns out that he was seeing like 5 other girls!" She announced. Donny and Chris's jaws dropped. She then turned back to me. "So what about you helping me find another boyfriend?"

"Well before that I want you to do something. You're only 17. Find out who you are and your worth, before you go looking for another boyfriend. And once you do that, I'm happy to help you." I assured. "Cause honestly, boys are stupid once it all comes down to it."

"Damn. You're good at makeup and advice." She pointed out.

We both laughed. She then went back to her room. Donny and Chris turned to me.

"I've been trying to get her to leave Jonathan for a year. Why the fuck did she listen to you?"

"Because you have no experience with men. And also you're her brother, of course she won't listen to you. All a teenage girl needs is a little makeup tips and advice from a transvestite she just met." I elaborated. "It's the power of being gay. You get it immediately the second you put on makeup and suck a dick."

"What is wrong with you?" Chris chuckled.

"Well all I gotta say is thank you." Donny responded.

"Well tell her that if she ever wants to get her nails and makeup done, I'm always up for that." Shyla ran in.

"I heard that!" She declared. "What are you doing Saturday?"

"I was gonna do nothing. But I assume you wanna go get your nails done?"

"Duh!" She replied.

"Great. I'll see you Saturday at noon." Chris and I soon left.

"Dude. I can't fucking believe you did that." He said.

"Sorry..."

"Sorry!? What do you mean? That was amazing."