far

We waked over there.

"Hey Abigail" Alice greeted. She jumped up and hugged her. "How about we go swing?" Alice insisted.

"Alright!" Abigail agreed. I sat next to Chris and hugged him tight.

"She hasn't shut up since I picked her up." He said. "And she clawed a stranger's face at Denny's." His voice sounded like he was going insane.

"It's okay, it's okay." I assured. "Let's just take her back home. She can ride in my car if you want."

"Thank you so much." He thanked.

We soon all left and drove back to Susie's house. We knocked on the door. Susie opened up.

"Oh, what are you all doing here?" She greeted as she let us in. My mom and dad were over too.

"Hey guys." My mom greeted.

"Grandma!" Abigail gasped running to her.

"I mean this is the nicest way possible Susie but..." Chris began. "Does she ever shut up? I regret not bringing any Asprins."

"Was she really that bad?" Susie giggled.

"We had to go to the park because when we called him he was almost in tears." I explained.

"Hey Abigail, what happened at Denny's?" Chris questioned. She jumped back up.

"There was a woman who was hitting on Chris and so I jumped on her and used my cat claws to defend ourselves." Abigail explained. "We then had to leave..." My parents and Susie's eyes widened and jaws dropped.

"She attacked a woman because she said that I was cute."

"Abigail! That's not how you behave in public!" Susie hissed. "Apologize to Chris then go straight to your room!"

"I'm sorry Chris." She apologized before going to her room looking down.

I saw that my dad was more concerned with my outfit. He hates the way I dress. Yet deals with it. But he's never actually seen me in a skirt.

"Hey Morgan, can I please speak to you outside?" My dad insisted.

"Of course." I replied. We then walked out front. "What's up?" He scanned me up and down.

"What the fuck are you wearing?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I knew what he meant. But was trying to play dumb.

"The skirt you idiot!" He hissed. "You're a male! You have a dick! You shouldn't be wearing that shit!"

"I'm 22 dad! I can wear whatever I want! If I want to wear a skirt, I can wear a skirt! I'm not hurting anyone!"

"I don't care how old you are! I've been keeping my mouth shut about all these other 'outfits'! But this is too far!" I huffed and walked back in.

"We're leaving." I said before walking back out. Glaring at my dad. Chris and Alice followed me.

"What's wrong? What happened?" Chris asked.

"I apparently am not allowed to make my own decisions as a 22 year old adult." I responded.

We then went back to my apartment. I grabbed a bottle of straight vodka and plopped down on the couch. Layla came and sat on my lap as I drank straight from the bottle and pouted.

Chris and Alice looked at each other. Debating on what to do.

"Uh... What do you mean by 'decisions'?" Alice finally asked.

"It's my right to wear what I want! And that includes wearing a skirt! It's my choice! And my father doesn't think so!" They sat next to me. "You know what? The next family gathering, I'm wearing a fucking dress."

"You know not everyone will accept how you dress. It's just a fact." Alice reminded.

"I mean, I like how you dress. But still. Not a lot of people are too fond of it." Chris added.