mama

Chris then walked out. I looked at a picture that was hanging on the wall.

"Woah, is that Chris?" I was pretty shocked.

"Yeah. That's him in 11th grade." She answered. "Would you like anything to drink?"

"No thank you." I replied. We then sat on the couches.

"So tell me about yourself Morgan."

"Well I have one older sister, and was born in Florida. But moved to Missouri so we could be around more family when I was 13. And I really like music, fashion, and nature."

"No offense, but how the actual hell did Chris mean you?"

"Well about a year ago my 2 best friends and I were at a bar and I saw a really cute guy. So I started hitting on him but then he punched me. And then Chris beat the shit out of the guy. And the next thing I know, that Saturday I had a date with Chris. And it went on from there."

"Yeah, no. I can not see you being at a bar."

"I know I don't have the appearance for a bar scene." I giggled. "But I'm half Irish and half Russian. So my DNA is basically a bottle of hard liquor."

"Holy shit." She was shocked. "So do you know any Russian or Irish?"

"I know more Russian than Irish. The reasoning is because my grandmother on my mom's side told me that that's the best way to stay out of trouble." She looked at me confused. "If anyone is trying to fight me I just pretend like I'm dialing a number then speak into my phone in Russian in an angry accent. People will get scared and run away."

She laughed so hard she fell over. Chris walked in. He looked at me.

"What the hell did you do?" He questioned. I got on my phone.

"не имею представления..." I whispered. His eyes widened and he gasped.

"Oh fuck no. Not today. I'm not getting killed today." He denied as he backed up.

That made his mom laugh harder. Which made me start to laugh too.

"I'm actually works! That's perfect!" She barely got out. "I'm gonna start doing that too!"

"What's happening!?" Chris began to panic. We caught our breaths.

"Morgan told me that to avoid fights he'll talk into his phone in Russian. People will get scared. And it apparently works." She explained.

"Damn dude. That's smart."

"My grandma taught it to me when I was in 7th grade."

"Anyway, you're car's jump started and works now." Chris announced.

"It was absolutely wonderful meeting you. I haven't laughed like that in a long time." His mom told me.

"It was wonderful meeting you too." I stood up.

"Talk to you later mama. Love tou, bye."

We then left. Almost the second he started driving my phone went off. It was my sister; Susie.

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"Hi, I'm so sorry for short notice. But can you please watch Abigail for tonight then drop her off at school tomorrow? Daniel and I need to go to Daniel's mom's house for an emergency. And she has school tomorrow. I swear I'll pay you." My eyes widened.

"Of course. Chris and I are on our way back to my house right now. Do you need us to pick her up?"

"No. We're already in the car. I'll meet you at the front entrance. I'm so so sorry again. Thank you so much."

"It's completely fine. I just hope she's alright." She then hung up. "Well... I'm baby sitting tonight."

Chris nodded his head okay. We then got to the apartment. Susie and Abigail were standing outside the front entrance of the apartment building.

"Thank you so much again. I love you bye." She quickly left. Clearly in a hurry.