out

Saturday soon came. Alice and I were going to pick up Shyla. While Chris and Abigail went on a 'date'.

I was wearing a pastel pink blouse, black mini skirt, pastel pink knee socks, and Converse.

I was driving while a Alice was in the passenger seat. Shyla got in the back.

"Shyla, this is Alice. Alice, this is Shyla." I introduced them.

"It's very nice to meet you." Alice said.

"It's very nice to meet you too." We began driving again.

"So did I tell you what Chris is doing right now?" I questioned. They both shook their heads no.

"Well my 7 year old niece is apparently head over heels in love with him. And so he's taking her on a lunch date today." They both laughed.

"Well do you blame her? Chris is hot. He was my first crush too. I was devastated when he came out as gay." Shyla declared.

"I'm lesbian, and I still think he's hot." Alice added.

"I know he's hotter than hell. But I also know that he's mine. And mine only. And you girls need to stop drooling over my manz."

We soon got to the nail salon. We first got our feet done. My phone buzzed. It was an image from Chris. It was picture of Abigail. She was wearing a fancy dress and small heels. She had her hair done up all nice too and even had flowers for him.

"No fucking way." I said.

"What?" Alice and Shyla said at the same time.

I showed them both the picture and they both laughed.

"And what's Chris wearing?" Alice questioned.

"He's wearing jeans and a Green Day shirt." I answered. "They're literally at Denny's."

"Well you better watch out. Abigail's trying to steal your man." Shyla joked. A few minutes later he began to call me.

"How's your date?" I picked sup the phone.

"We're kicked out of Denny's." He announced.

"How the hell did you get kicked out of Denny's?"

"A girl started flirting with me and Abigail attacked her."

"What the fuck? What do you mean she attacked her?" Alice and Shyla could hear the conversation and wouldn't stop laughing.

"I mean exactly what I said. She pounced onto the woman and clawed her." He elaborated.

"Well what are you doing now?"

"We're getting ice cream. And I'm contemplating life. She doesn't seemed bothered by it one bit. In fact, she's fucking smiling about it."

"Why would you get ice cream after she did that?"

"Bitch I'm scared of this girl. I don't want to piss her off." He answered. "Anyway, talk to you later." He then hung up. I just sat there.

"She attacked a woman. She... attacked a woman..." I kept repeating. "Well... I'm truly baffled."

I was still trying to process what happened. Neither of them could breath they were laughing so hard. After getting our toes and nails done we left. We dropped Shyla back off at her house.

"So do I want to call Chris again?" I questioned.

"Put it on speaker." Alice insisted. I called him on speaker.

"Yep?" He picked up the phone. I've never heard him sound so annoyed.

"What's wrong?"

"I told Susie and Daniel that I'll bring her back at 3 cause we were planning on going to the park too after Denny's. So now I'm sitting on the bench loosing my damn mind."

"Why?"

"Because she won't leave me the fuck alone. I thought you talk non fucking stop. But holy shit, how the hell does she even have working vocal cords anymore. I'm literally almost in tears."

"We'll be right there."

I hung up and Alice and I both laughed. We drove to the park and got out. Chris was sitting slunched over with his elbows in his knees pulling on his hair. While Abigail was sitting next to him talking.