Christmas

A bunch of family was already there. We walked in.

"Hey bitches!" I announced.

People either laughed or was disgusted. I walked into the kitchen where my mom, Susie, and aunt Shannonl was.

"Wow. I don't think I've ever even wore anything like that." Susie pointed out.

"Mom, I need your help getting everyone's attention. I have an announcement to make." I said.

"Is it appropriate, and will it piss anyone off?" She asked.

"It shouldn't." I replied.

We then all went into the living room where everyone else was.

"Everybody quiet done!" My mom yelled. Everyone turned to us.

"I have an announcement to make." I began. "Chris and I are getting married!" I announced.

Everyone congratulated us and cheered. All of a sudden we then saw Abigail stomping out of the door. Me, Chris, my mom, and Susie all.rsn outside too.

Abigail was sitting on the sidewalk pouting and crying. We all looked at Chris. He sighed and walked down there. He sat on the sidewalk next to her.

"What's wrong Abigail?" Chris asked.

"I don't want you to get married." Abigail said.

"You're 7 and I'm 23. What would you ever expect?" He began. "Besides, I love your Uncle Morgan very much. So that's why we're gonna spend the rest of our lives together. And because of that, you won't be able to get rid of me. I'll be around all the time." I smiled.

"Do you promise you'll be around forever?"

"I swear I'll be around forever." Abigail hugged Chris. "And maybe I'll take you out to lunch again, but as long as you promise not to harm anyone."

"I promise."

They then stood up and walked back to us. Abigail went back inside and my mom followed.

"We need to do something about this." Chris said. "Yeah, it was cute and pretty funny at first. But it's getting out of control and super weird."

"She's just going through a phase Chris. God." Susie sneered before walking in too.

"I'm sorry about her." I apologized.

"I'm just worried about Abigail. She's disturbingly obsessed with me."

"I know. I'm worried about her too." I agreed.

"We're doing presents." My mom stuck her head out of the door and told us.

We walked dback in. Everyone was sitting in the living room. There were a lot of people. I have a big family. The kids sat on the floor while everyone else on the couches and chairs. I was sitting next to Chris, of course.

"Can I sit next to you?" Abigail asked.

Chris just strugged. Abigail sat on the other side of him and held onto his arm.

"I think Abigail likes you, Chris." My uncle Frederick implied.

"What can I say? A lot of this family likes dark chocolate." Chris said. He then looked up when he realized what he just said. "Holy shit. I did not mean to say that out loud." He then stood up, clergy embarrassed. "Well anyway, merry Christmas everyone. I'll be jumping off a bridge if you need me."

The moment he walked out the door everyone burst into laughter. At least the ones who understood the joke. I eventually stood up too.

"Well I guess I'm going too then. Merry Christmas."

I then walked out to the car. Chris was sitting in the driver's seat with his head against the steering wheel. I sat in the passenger seat. Continuing to laugh. I looked at him. His looked of embarrassment went away, and was now a look of pure paranoia.

"We need to go to the hospital Morgan." He said.

"What? Why? Are you alright?" I began to panic.

"I don't. I got in the car and coughed up blood. And I'm really freaking the fuck out." My eyes widened.