issue

We got back to my apartment. The moment we walked in I jumped onto him. I wrapped my legs and arms around me as he held me up. We began making out.

"God I wanna fuck you so bad." He growled.

"Well what's stopping you?" I giggled.

We moved right to the couch and I took his pants off. All of a sudden Alice burst through my door and screamed. We both gasped and jumped up.

"God! I hate my parents!" She announced.

"Why do you hate them?" I questioned.

"And why didn't you knock?" Chris added.

"I hate them because it's been 7 years since I came out, and they still have hope in me being with a guy!" She answered.

Tears fell down her face. I hugged her as she cried into my shoulder.

"Why can't they just accept me for who I am? Like your parents do?" She cried.

"I don't know A. But I'll be alright. Just ignore them." I assured. "I'm always here."

"Is it normal for people not to knock before they come in?" Chris implied. I just flipped him off.

"I know something that'll cheer you up though." I said. "How about you and Jenna come with me and Chris's friend's sister Saturday to get our nails done?" She wiped her face on her shirt and I let go.

"That sounds amazing. I'm in, but Jenna has to go to a wedding to attend. So only me." She agreed.

"Great. I can't wait. We're leaving at noon Saturday to go pick Shyla up." She then looked at Chris.

"Oh shit. I'm sorry for cock blocking you. I didn't mean to." She apologized.

"It's fine babe."

We call each other stuff like that since we're clearly not a traced to each other. And because we've been besties since 7th grade. Chris doesn't really like it though.

"You were upset. And needed comforting. I'm just pretty happy you didn't walk in any later."

She giggled a little. She began to walk out the door. But she stopped and looked at Chris again.

"Aye Chris." Chris looked up. "I'm not attracted to guys, but nice dick."

She then left. That made Chris smile a little.

"I mean... She's not wrong." I agreed. "But I still don't want others complimenting your dick."

"Oh c'mon baby. You know it's only for you and you only." He reminded.

"I know, but still."

I went into the kitchen. He followed. I grabbed 2 wine glasses.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Pouring us something to drink." I answered. I got out some wine. "I know you prefer light liquor so I'm willing to drink some wine too."

"Y'know. You're not at all someone who looks or acts like they enjoy hard liquor." He pointed out. I poured 2 glasses.

"Well I'm half Irish and half Russian. So it's basically in my blood."

"Hold up, you're half Irish and half Russian? How? Especially with your blonde hair and blue eyes."

"Well my dad's side of he family is Irish. He was born in Ireland but moved to the US when he was 3. And my mom's side of the family is Russian. Her parents moved to the US before she was born." I continued. "I get most of my looks from the Russian side of my family."

"Wow. Well you learn something knew everyday." He chuckled.

"Yeah. That's the main reason I don't get drunk easily. Cause my bloodline is literally all drunk people."

He picked me up and sat me on the counter. He squeezed my butt a little and took my shirt off. His phone then began to buzz. We both sighed.