Chapter 1

Today is the first day of kindergarten 1. It's the second year of school. I was planningto go to school with my neighbour, Jinyoung.

Mom: Celine! Get ready and eat your breakfast!
Me: Okay mom! I'll be there!

I went to the bathroom and showered for about 10 minutes. I wear my uniform and quickly went downstairs with my bag.

Mom: Morning sweetie! You look so pretty! Come, come, eat.
Me: Morning mom!

I ate my lunch and said bye to my mom. Dad was out of town so it's only both of us.

Me: By mom I'm going now! Btw I'm going with that handsome Jinyoung :)
Mom: Alright sweetie. See you later!

I went outside and saw Jinyoung smiling at me.

Jinyoung: Hi pretty!
Me: Hi handsome! C'mon let's go!

We both talked along the way to school. It was 7.15 AM when we arrived at school so we still had 15 minutes to rest in there.

---Skip to Elementary School---

I'm in firdt grade now. Wow. Time flies so fast. Oh yeah i forgot to tell you that there was a new neighbour. I met this little cutie that's 4 years younger than me and Jinyoung. He's still 2 years old and we're already 6.

Anyways, This is already the 2nd week of 1st grade. I'm still getting used to elementary school.

Right! Today is Thursday! And tomorrow is Friday!!! Yay! I love Fridays and weekends. I'm sure Jinyoung does too.

---Skip to end of school 3.00 PM---

Me: Mom! I'm home!!! I brought Jinyoung here too!
Mom: Hi sweetie! Hi Jinyoung!!
Jinyoung: Hello auntie Jeon!
Me: Mom we're going to shower first and then we are going to do our homework together.
Mom: Okay!

We both went to my room. We were so close so we just showered together.

Me: Jinyoung you can borrow my clothes. I have some boy clothes because i like them and it's comfortable.
Jinyoung: Okay

---Skip to 3rd grade---

Me: Jinyoung..
Jinyoung: hmm?
Me: Do you have a crush on anyone?
Jinyoung: Hmm....no.
Me: Okay then..
Jinyoung: Why?
Me: Nothing.

I asked him but he doesn't have a crush on anyone. I'm both happy and sad because it meant that he doesn't like anyone. I thought that I just should wait.

---5th grade---

Me: Jinyoung i want to ask the same question that i asked 2 years ago. Do you have a crush on anyone?
Jinyoung: No. Still no.
Me: Okay good.
Jinyoung: Why?
Me: I just don't want you to be sad if you confessed to someone and the reject you.
Jinyoung: Oh ok.

I don't know why, but I feel like he's acting so cold towards me.

Me: Jinyoung, why does it feel like you are acting so cold towards me?
Jinyoung: Really? But no I'm not trying to be cold towards you.
Me: Jinyoung. I'm serious. Just tell the truth. I don't like you being like this. I don't want any drama happening between us.
Jinyoung: I'm sorry. I don't know I'm acting cold towards you.
Me: HOW? JINYOUNG YOU'RE SO DIFFERENT FROM WHAT YOU WERE WHEN WE WERE IN KINDERGARTEN 1. YOU USED TO CALL ME PRETTY AND I CALL YOU HANDSOME. I STILL CALL U THAT BUT WHY DO YOU NOT CALL ME THAT LIKE THE OLD TIMES?!? STOP IGNORING MY QUESTIONS. PLEASE JINYOUNG. *i looked away and closed my eyes*
Jinyoung: Sorr-
Me: WHAT ARE YOU SORRY FOR?
Jinyoung: I-I'm s-sorry for ign-noring you Celine. I-I mean pretty.
Me: I DON'T THINK YOU REALLY MEAN IT. JUST STOP ACTING LIKE THIS AND WE WILL BE HAPPY AGAIN. IT HURTS WHEN YOU IGNORE ME JINYOUNG.
Jinyoung: I REALLY MEAN IT CELINE. I..I LOVE YOU. THAT'S WHY I STOPPED TALKING TO YOU. I TRIED TO AVOID EYE CONTACT SO THAT I WON'T BLUSH OR ANYTHING. I DIDN'T WANT TO MAKE ANY MISTAKE WHEN TALKING TO YOU. BECAUSE I'M AFRAID THAT YOU WOULD GET HURT BECAUSE OF MY WORDS AND BREAKS OUR FRIENDSHIP.
Me: Ji-Jinyoung.. *tears rolled down my face and hugged Jinyoung* Why didn't you tell me? Wasn't it obvious when I asked you if you had any crushes? I asked that not because it just popped out of my mind, but because I wanted to know if I'm the one you love or not.
Jinyoung: I-I love you.
Me: I love you too handsome.

After that day, we were so close and Jinyoung went to my house everyday. Our moms didn't know about this at all.

Yugyeom was finally 6 in 7th of November. Me and Jinyoung went to his birthday party in his house and played with him until 8 PM.

Yugyeom is a nice kid. He is really annoying but he helps me a lot. I also often help him with his homework as return.

---skip to the last week of 6th grade---

Me: Jinyoung... I have to tell you something..
Jinyoung: Go ahead.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Wait for the next chapter yeehaa!!!
Please give feedbacks so that i can improve on it :)))
This would be a long book so please wait for it ;)