Chapter 15

*skip to house*

Me: Mom, I'm home. I'm going to a café with Mark at 7. I'm going to get ready.
Mom: Okay.

I went to my room and called Mark.

-Phone Call-

Me: Jagiya. Don't forget to bring your homework. I will help you. And! The blindfold. Call Jackson after you wash up. By the way tell him that the meet up is at 7.10 PM, so I'll have some time to blindfold Chae eonni.

Mark: Yeah, yeah.

Me: Okay, I love you.

Mark: I love you too beautiful.

-End of Phone Call-

I went to my dressing room and grabbed an oversized hoodie and leggings.

I took a quick shower and wear my clothes. Then I grabbed my laptop and usb drive for my music production homework and of course the blindfold.

-phone call-

Me: Chae eonni?

Chaerin: hm?

Me: Are you free?

Chaerin: yep. Why?

Me: Let's meet up in the usual café.

Chaerin: for?

Me: Homework. I'm sure u got some.

Chaerin: Alright then.

Me: At 7 kay?

Chaerin: oki

-end of phone call-

I got everything with me and I saw the clock was pointing at 6.50 PM. I hurried and ran to the café.

I arrived at 6.55 PM and saw Chae eonni outside 2 minutes later.

Me: Hi.
Chaerin: Hey.
Me: What drink do u want?
Chaerin: eh- I'm fine with black coffee.
Me: Alright then.

I got a hot black coffee for Chae eonni and an Iced Caramel Latte.

Me: Here
Chaerin: Thanks
Me: Sooooo what homework do u have?
Chaerin: I got no homework. I finished it at home.
Me: Wha- then why did u want to come?
Chaerin: I'm just accompanying u.
Me: Alright then. Thanks.

We just kept silent and sipped our coffee until I realized it's almost 7.10 PM

Me: Eonni?
Chaerin: Ye?
Me: Do you want to play smth? I'm bored.
Chaerin: Okay
Me: okay here wear this blindfold and you gotta stay quiet okay?
Chaerin: okay.
Me: Okay. Now just sit there and wait for 1 minute. I will be going somewhere and you will have to find me. Don't worry I won't be far.
Chaerin: ok.

After I said that to her, I saw Mark and the blindfolded Jackson outside. I just signaled him to be quiet and to tell Jackson to be quiet.

After that, Mark led Jackson to the seat infront of Chae eonni, which is where I sat on before, and I sat on the chair beside theirs with Mark.

Me: *in a kinda echoing screaming whisper voice* Alright, open your blindfolds.

They opened it and the were shocked.

Chaerin: WHO PLANNED THIS?

Me and Mark just exchanged stares and holding in our laughters.

Me: US? WHY?
Jackson: MARK TUAN I'M GONNA KILL YOU!
Mark: YAH WHAT DID U JUST CALL ME? USE HYUNG TO CALL ME PABO!
Me: Welp whatever. Good luck on your blind date. Yeet.
Mark: By the way, we're already together I just proposed to her at 6.30 PM.
Me: GOOD LUCK LOVEBIRDS!!

Me and Mark just went outside laughing at their angry faces. They look angry af lol.

Mark: Where will we go now?
Me: The other café. It's better.
Mark: Okay

We just walked to the other café holding hands and I lied my head on his shoulder.

Me: I love you.
Mark: I love you too.

-Jackson POV-

This is really awkward. I like her so much. Chaerin is sooooooo pretty and cute.

Me: Umh- H-hi i guess...?
Chaerin: H-hi.
Me: C-Chaerin?
Chaerin: Y-yeah?
Me: i-i want to t-tell you s-something.
Chaerin: I-Uh me?
Me: *in a fast speed* Chaerin I love you so much and it's okay if you don't want to be my girlfriend but would you like to?
Chaerin: YES!!!

She kissed me and I was shocked. Good thing that it's just me and her there and we kinda don't mind the staff at all.

Jackson: by the way.. where have those two gone?
Chaerin: probably the other café.
Jackson: welp okay. Do you want to go there?
Chaerin: ye. Let's scare them.
Jackson: Okay.

Me and Chaerin went to the café but we haven't gone in there yet. We are hiding outside and finding the right timing.

When it was the right time, we sneaked and then finally got ready to scare them.

-Your POV-

Me: Hey, i saw Jackson and Chae eonni there hiding. I guess they're tryna scare us.
Mark: Let's scare them okay?
Me: okay.
Mark: I will tell you when its it's almost the right timing. When i say yeet it means that 3 more seconds we scare them kay?
Me: okay.

I found that it was almost the right timing.

Mark: yeet

3, 2, 1...

Me & Mark: YEJJDFJJDSIIS RAWRRRR
Jackson & Chaerin: AAAAHH
Me: Lol i saw you guys.
Jackson: ugh we got tricked again.
Me: You guys are perfect for each other. Both are bad at these stuff and believes easily lol.
Chaerin: Yeah, yeah right whatever.
Me: C'mon let's go to my house.
Jackson: Okay.

We went back to my place and greeted my mom. We went to my room and decided to just watch Netflix.

Me: Alright let's watch some horror stuff.
Mark: Yeeeeeeet
Jackson: nononononononono
Chaerin: nononononononono
Me: great! You guys can just be scared and hug each other the whole time. Perfect.
Mark: Nice babe.
Me: THE NUN LET'S GOOOOO!!!

We watched for hours and finally all of us slept. I was with Mark on my bed and those two... i don't know. Probably on my sofa.

-years later-

Years have passed and the 4 of us are graduating in 1 month. How nice. I can't wait for my future.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hiiii I'm sorry I haven't updated for soooo long. Plus i would be having my semester assessments tomorrow until 1st of December. Sooo please wait and thank you!!!