Chapter 11

Suddenly, I woke up at 1 AM. My head felt heavy, but I just slept again.

*Skip to morning*

I woke up at 6 and saw Mark still sleeping. How cute. I went to the bathroom, showered and brushed my teeth. Then I went to wear my uniform. I remembered that I needed to take note of my schedule.

I took my schedule paper then wrote everything on my phone's notes app and set a reminder in my calendar.

I just remembered that I didn't have Mark's number. I took his phone and just saw it was 6.30 AM. I woke him up and told him to shower.

While he was showering, I opened his phone then called my phone from his so that I can save his number.

Mark: hi
Me: hi i just added your phone number to mine.
Mark: ok can you add yours to mine?
Me: sure.

Then i added my phone number to his phone. It was already 6.45 AM. I went downstairs and saw my mom cooking breakfast. Oh yeah I didn't know what happened to Jackson and Yugyeom, but I'm sure they went home.

I ate breakfast with my mom and Mark then went to school.

It was 7.15 AM when we arrived. Ms Lee went in the classroom early so that she could make the seat arrgements.

Ms Lee: Everyone go to the back of the classroom and form a line horizontally and no hiding.
Class: yes Ms Lee.
Ms Lee: hmm let's see. We have 24 students. You and you sit in the most front left side. You and you go in the most frony right side. You and you go to the most front middle. Woah still 18 students. How am i supposed to do this.
Me: Ms Lee?
Ms Lee: Yes?
Me: i think you miscounted. We only have 23 students in our class.
Ms Lee: Oh right. Thank you Celine. Since you reminded me why don't you pick your own seatmate?
Me: *looks at Mark and smirks* I want to sit with Mark, Ms Lee.
Ms Lee: Alright then sit in the middle of 2nd row.
Me: Thank you Ms Lee.

Then after that, Mark went to sit with me.

Mark: Why didn't you want to sit with Jackson? *whispers*
Me: Don't worry he'll find a girl in no time. *giggles*
Mark: but-
Me: trust me.
Mark: ok

We just waited for the next students to be arranged.

Ms Lee: Hmm.. You and Jessi sit there on the left side of Mark and Celine's table. Chaerin and ummm Jackson sit on the table in the right of Mark and Celine's.

They sat beside us and yeet we started talking.

Me: Chae eonni can i see your schedule?
Chaerin: Sure

-----------------------------------------------------------------
CHAERIN'S TIMETABLE
07 30 - 07 40 : Homeroom (Room 5643)
07 40 - 09 00 : Science (Room 7739)
09 00 - 09 30 : Break
09 30 - 10 50 : Music Production (Room 1040)
10 50 - 11 20 : Break
11 20 - 12 00 : Math (Room 7892)
12 00 - 13 00 : Lunch Break
13 00 - 14 20 : Dance (Room 6734)
14 20 - 14 50 : Break
14 50 - 16 10 : Visual Arts (Room 1253)
16 10 - 16 40 : Break
16 40 - 18 00 : Vocal Training (Room 3462)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Me: Jackson oppa can I see yours? I forgot yours hehe.
Jackson: Here

-----------------------------------------------------------------
JACKSON'S TIMETABLE
07 30 - 07 40 : Homeroom (Room 5643)
07 40 - 09 00 : Science (Room 7739)
09 00 - 09 30 : Break
09 30 - 10 50 : Music Production (Room 1040)
10 50 - 11 20 : Break
11 20 - 12 00 : Math (Room 7892)
12 00 - 13 00 : Lunch Break
13 00 - 14 20 : Dance (Room 6734)
14 20 - 14 50 : Break
14 50 - 16 10 : Visual Arts (Room 1253)
16 10 - 16 40 : Break
16 40 - 18 00 : Vocal Training (Room 3462)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Me: YO! YOU GUYS HAVE THE SAME!!
Mark: COUPLE GOALSSSSS
Me: YASSSS
Jackson: Shut up
Me: oooooooh Chaerin is blushinggggg
Chaerin: *blushes* stop it
Me: see Mark I told you jackson is gonna find a girl in no time ahhahahaha
Mark: yeah
Ms Lee: alright class now let's start our homeroom meeting.

10 minutes later, homeroom ended and Mark and I went to our first period which is Visual Arts.

Mr ???: hello everyone my name is Jeon Jungkook. You can call me Mr Jeon. In my class you guys are free to choose your seats. You are free to change every meeting.
Class: yes Mr Jeon.
Mr Jeon: You can do your work anywhere you want as long as you are comfortable in this classroom. So, today we are learning how to free hand draw faces. You might probably want to use canvas if you prefer painting, but as much as possible use paper first because we are gonna use the canvas to paint this next week too.
Me: Mr Jeon?
Mr Jeon: Yes?
Me: Do we have to buy any art equipments or do we have it prepared from school?
Mr Jeon: You will get all of your equipments from school later after school. It would all be sent to your own homes.
Me: ok.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys I'm sorry if you think that i took long but if you like my story please vote me. Thank youuuu
:)))))))))))))))