Part 1

Hi guys ..you won't get rid of me so soon 😂😂..

A Girl is shown sleeping peacefully in her bed when her phone rang ..She looked at the screen and smiled 

G:Hello 

B:Hello love..I missed you 

G:I missed you too kabir ..When you'll come back ??

K:Soon baby ..After all we are getting married soon ..

G:I am so excited and happy ..Finally our marriage will occured and i'll be Mrs Riddhima kabir kirloskar ..Just wow !

K:Your name sounds damn good with my name ..so soon to be Mrs kirloskar ..Stop being lazy and get up ..

R:Kabir stop teasing me ..I slept late yesterday .

K(innocently):Why baby ?

R:Some idiot called me late at night ..

K:You love this idiot dear ..Ok i have to go now ..The work's waiting ..Take care & goodbye .

R:By 

Riddhima sharma 25 years old

Riddhima sharma 25 years old ..A doctor...Kind & pretty ..She  has one friend..Her parent are dead ..She has only her elder brother Aryan ..He loves her very much and protective toward her ..

He loves her very much and protective toward her

Aryan sharma 30 years old ..Smart and famous businessman ..He and riddhima are the owners of sharma empire ..But she's independant ,she prefered to earn by her own ..

But she's independant ,she prefered to earn by her own

Kabir kirloskar 29 years old ..A police officer ..Loves riddhima and her soon to be husband ..

After hanging up with kabir ,she went to the washroom to fresh up..Nowadays she feels very happy like living a fairytale .She fell in love and she'll get married to him ..

Aryan knocked on her door ..

R's pov

AR:riddhima..You are so late yaar as usual ..You know i can't have my breakfast without you ..Not fair .

I smiled at his drama .

R:I am sorry dear..happy ?? ..let's eat toguether ..

We sat around the table ..and start having our breakfast .

R:What will you do when i go ?? ..will you stay hungry because i am not here??..Bhai seriously,you have to get used to it .

Ar:I can't ..I will try when you go ..But i want to enjoy this week with you ..You're getting married next week ..
R(sad):i feel sad whenever i remember that you'll not be there with me ..i can't live without you bhai ..
Seeing my tears..he removed it ..
Ar:stupid who said i'll not be with you?? I will always be here for you ..one call is enough to come to you wherever you'll be i will definitely come my sweet ri ..
I hugged my dear brother ..he had always protected me ..he gave me love of parent ..never ever refused something i wanted it ..he's the best brother in the world .
Ar:by the way you are not late??
R:shit shit shit ..i am so late ..it's just a month since i joined this hospital ..I will try to reach on the time..I don't wanna people to take a wrong pov about me ..
Ar:so talkative ..move fast  to reach .
I pouted and he laughed ..
R:so mean !..i am going ..by ..love you ..
Ar:by

I reached hospital luckily on time .
The evening
I was going out of hospital when my phone rang "my only friend" ..i smiled ..

R:hello
F:hi friend ..how are you?
R:fine just hard day and you??
F:i am ok ..i hope you didn't forget it ..
R:what did i forget?
F:so you forgot ..ok then your wish
R(laughed):fool ..i didn't forget..we'll have dinner today toguether ..i was about to call you ..
F:so where are you??
R:in front of the hospital ..
F:wait i am coming ..
R:ok
I hang up the call .
I remembered one month ago how we met ..
Fb starts
I was going out of hospital when a thief took my bag and eloped ..i ran after him only to find a man holding him ..
M:you cheap how dare you steal ?? You think you can take this bag and ran away ..(looking at me )miss take your bag and let's complain against this thief ..
R:no need to do that ..
M:giving him a chance to run away means giving him another chance to steal ..
R:you're right ..let's go
I complained against him ..
Going out of the police station ..
M:hello i am sorry for scolding you before ..
R:no thank you for doing that ..
M:can i have your phone number?
R:why??
M:oh it's ok if you don't want to give it to me ..i don't have friend and you seem to be nice human being..sorry .
R:this is my number xxxxxxx
He extended his hand
M:Hi i am vansh ..
R:hello vansh i am riddhima
Fb ends
He came toward me ..
V:let's have dinner sweetheart !