Part 6

Hello guys, This is the new part, I hope you find it interesting and thank you!

Ar's pov

I called Kabir before to find a solution together, He seemed mad but I didn't think he will go this far. Usually, he is a nice and calm man, I had never seen him angry. It's hard to believe he actually planned to kill Vansh. He asked me to wait because he has some plans. Men and their useless minds! Riddhima could have been hurt. Jerk!

R's pov

Since yesterday, Vansh is behaving weirdly, Taking care of me even feeding me like the previous days. What happened to him suddenly? He is the most bipolar man I have seen in my life.

V: Riddhima, Today we can go back to our home.

I started coughing at the sudden shock, He said "our" home?

R: Our?

V: Yes, Ours.

He isn't sick, This isn't bipolar disorder's symptom, is it?

R: Are you fine?

V's pov

I was confused for a second, then, I understand what she was implying, She thought I've lost my mind. I am no one to blame her for it.
V: I am fit, let me help you to walk.
She tried to protest yet I held her firmly.

V: Riddhima, you're injured, don't move or else you'll be in my arms.

She looked at me in disbelief & I smiled.

V: Come on sweetheart, Enough!

R: No Vansh, I will walk.

1 2 3 and I was walking lifting her in my arms, well, her fault. She should have listened.

R's pov

Is it another plan? I can't understand what is he planning now! Will he kill Bhai if I ask him?

I am afraid of this sweetness, What he will do now? The last time when I saw this Vansh, He married me by cheating, & Made me his servant, God! Please save me.

V's pov

I know I am behaving strangely, She took the pain for me, How may I complete that stupid revenge plan, besides now I am a hundred percent sure she is innocent.

Fb starts

When Vansh was with Riddhima at the restaurant.

His phone rang, A private detective called him.

V: Hello

P.D: I found him

I saw his expressions changed. I have never seen him like this.

V: I am coming, wait.

P.D: I got A photo too.

He hangs up the phone, He looks tensed.

R: Vansh, any problems??

V: I am sorry Riddhima.I have to go 

Fb ends

I will have to meet the private detective soon, but now Riddhima is my priority.

I drove the car slowly considering her health's state, And we reached home after a while.

I lift her up again not waiting for her consent because I know her stubborn nature. 

Our eyes met, and I felt myself drowning in it, She has so pretty eyes. I have never seen her from this angle, First, I considered her my only friend, and then I hated her. But why now I am looking at her like that? As if I have never seen another girl , What's happening to me?

R's pov

His look made me shiver, What does it mean? Has he an effect on me? After all, what he has done was cruel, I can't have a soft corner for him, have I?

Our eye lock was interrupted by someone.

Vansh's face changed.

V: What are you doing here, Kabir?

K: I came to meet Riddhima.

V: She's my wife now, get over the matter. I am so possessive about my things, And here we're talking about my wife, you don't wanna take the risk of angering me , believe me, you won't be happy then.

I must have gone crazy, I should have got angry with him but the possessiveness he had in his voice, made me feel as if I belong only to him, You are too dangerous to my sanity, Vansh?

K: Please Riddhima, I wanna talk to you just for five minutes.

I felt bad for him & I looked at Vansh.

R: May I? Just for five minutes.

V's pov

I don't know what he wants now, Although Our marriage occurred due to a revenge plan, she is my wife now, But I guess I have to let her talk with him, I am the reason for this mess.

V: Ok just five minutes.

I walked away leaving them behind.

K's pov

I came to see Riddhima, she is injured because of me.

K: How are you?

R: I am fine, Kabir. You don't have to come all the way to ask about my health. I am a married woman now.

K: You won't remain for a long time baby, I will get rid of him, then we'll get married soon.

R's pov

What does he mean by that?

K: He will be dead as soon as possible.

My eyes widened with shock, He is crazy.