Part 25

Hello guys, Thank you as usual for the comments and votes, I love you.

R's pov

I  opened my eyes disturbed with rays and I saw him sleeping in a sitting position while his phone is about to fall, What was he doing? I took his phone and he woke up with a jerk.

R: I am so sorry, I woke you up.

V(looking around): No it's ok, It's already the morning, You should have your breakfast.and your food must be various, fruits, vegetables and whole-grain food.

R: You know you look like a mother lecturing her pregnant daughter, Have you been pregnant before?

V: Hahaha very funny, just follow my instructions.

R: Dear hubby, You are forgetting that I am a doctor.

V: SO what?

R: I mean I can take care of myself and my baby.

V: No I will take care of everything you need or you crave for.

R: really? Then I am craving for Pineapple.

V: What? No way

R: You said you'll give me whatever I want.

V: It's dangerous for you, baby.

R: Why?

V: It can cause you a miscarriage because it contains the bromelain enzyme. I can't let you eat it, Sorry sweetheart.

R(pouting): How did you know all this information? (widening my eyes) Your phone, That what you were doing all night? reading this stuff?

V(blushing): Actually I wanted to know how to take care of you.

I pulled his cheeks, kissing them both.

R: You are so cute while blushing, Thank you for taking care of us.

V: Now, let's go and have breakfast.

We sat around the dining table.

V: Have this juice, it's good for you.

R: Yew you know I don't like it.Avocado juice, The worse fruit in the world.

V: You don't do anything without arguing?

R: Are you scolding me now?

V's pov

At first, she said she craves pineapple and now she doesn't want to drink the juice.

V: No Jaan, I am not scolding you, I am just tensed about your health, Fine you don't want this juice, I will bring you another juice, I am sure you will like it.

I headed to the kitchen and found Mrs. Dsouza there, she looked busy, so I decided to make it.

Mrs. Dsouza: No sir, I will make it.

V: No no carry on your work, I will make it on my own.

I created a very huge mess to make that juice, Orange juice. She likes it. And it will give her the energy as she was looking pale the last days.

I took the juice toward her smiling and handed it to her. Then my smile disappeared seeing her holding the glass and throwing it away.

it took me god knows how much time to prepare it for her.

V(glaring): Why did you throw it away?

R: I can't take its smell.

V: Are you even serious? It's a fresh smell, you are supposed to love it.

R: In which catalog they said that the pregnant woman has to love orange's smell.

V: Ok then, it doesn't matter, What do you want to drink? Milk?

R: Yew I hate milk.

V(patiently): Then suggest something.

R: banana juice.

V: Thank god, at least you chose something.

I ordered Mrs. Dsouza to make it for her, It was so tiring to find something for her to drink it. I hope she won't throw fuss over the food too.

Luckily she starts having it without complaining, I was about to take a bite but she snatched my toast and eat it. Seriously? She became a child.I was about to take another one she took the whole plate with the juice and went to the room, leaving me looking at her. She will eat it fully?

Not that I am offended, it just normally she doesn't eat so much. And why did she ran away with the plate? I am not some king-kong who will tuck it. A smile crept to my lips, I will bear her torture wholeheartedly. Oh, I am left without breakfast, I will eat some fruit.

At lunchtime and dinnertime, we had the same argument over the food, and she felt upset with me.

The night

I was sleeping feeling super tired owing to the fact that my wife made me dance on her tunes all day, I don't want this, bring me that ..Etc

I was sleeping when some force pushed me to the floor.

V: AAHHHHHHHH

She was Riddhima sleeping, SHe opened her eyes, and observing her eyes, I knew she wasn't asleep, she did it on purpose.

V: What are you up to? 

R(innocently): Nothing.

R's pov

Actually, He was sleeping after getting me angry with his orders all day, So I felt the urge to kick him raised inside of me and I did it then closed my eyes. However, he caught my lie.

V: you kicked me intentionally.

R(shouts): Haa toh?

V: My back hurts, you mad woman.

R: it's rightly served.

V: You are satisfied with my pain? unbelievable 

He tried to get up but the pain was clear on his face, I felt sorry for him. He stood up holding his back.

R(shedding tears): I am sorry, Vansh.

V(sigh): Don't worry, love, I will be fine.

R: it's your fault, you were annoying me.

V(in horror): I annoyed you?

R: I know what you mean, you think I am annoying, right? Then leave me alone.

She throws my pillow on my face leaving me outside of the room.

She didn't give me a chance to talk! Nice way to begin this phase.

She kicked me out on the first day itself, I wonder what she has more in the stock for me for the next months?