The Last

Hello Guys, I was intending to post it yesterday, So sorry to be late, I hope you like it.

After one month

Hospital

Aryan and Anupriya were with Vansh who was praying for his wife's safety, they were talking normally just when she started feeling the contractions, They were getting worse by the time they reached the hospital. She was screaming and crying, Her tears broke his heart. But he was helpless. She was inside for 4 hours now.Aryan was worried however looking at Vansh's state, He walked to pacify him.

Ar: Nothing will go wrong, so soon you'll be holding your son, Vansh.Be positive.

An: Ha, my child, Your wife is strong, She will be fine.

They heard the baby's cry and Vansh's eyes welled up. The doctor came and assure them that the mother and son are fine.His happiness was beyond imagination, His reasons to live are fit. He thanked God for his grace.Aryan approached him and hugged him.

Ar: Congrats, finally you become a dad.

An: Beta, Thank you for making a grandmother, And congratulations.

V(happily): Thank you, I will go and see them.

Nurse: Sir, You have to wait for more time.

He was pacing around impatiently waiting, Just then the nurse told him that he can go inside.He crossed the room's door, looking at his tired wife who was looking at their son with all the love she has, It was a scene which needed to be framed, He took out his phone, And cliqued a picture. Hearing the sound, She turned to his direction.

R: Vansh, Look at my condition, You took a pic of me like this, I must be looking horrible.

V(emotional): You don't know how beautiful you look, with this motherly glance at our child, The beauty of this scene will take anyone's heart, So I will make it memorable.

R: Congratulations, my dear hubby, You got promoted to a dad's position.

V: Congratulations,&  Thank you, for this experience, the feelings of fatherhood are incredible, I love it.

R: You are welcome, love, come, and see your son.He came near his newborn baby and held him in his arms carefully.

V: His skin is so soft, and he's so tiny that I fear hurting him.

R(laughs with difficulty): you'll not, You're the best daddy. By the way, He looks exactly the same as you.He will be the second version Of "Vansh Raisinghania".

Aryan and Anuprya accessed.

Ar(kissing her forehead): Congrats sis, You become a mother, I can't believe that my small sis has a baby now.

R: Bhai, don't tease me in front of my baby.

An: dear, How are you now?

R: Mom, Actually I expected something worse, but the pain was controllable and I am ok.

An: congratulations my children.

R & V: Thank you, mom

An: let me see my grandchild.

Vansh gave her the baby ad she observed him attentively and then exclaimed.

An: Vansh, He looks exactly like you when you were newly born.

Riddhima gave Vansh "I told you" look and he smiled.

Ar: poor my sister, So unfair with her, she bore all the pain, and the baby doesn't even reassemble her, I feel bad for you.