Part 12

Hello guys, First of all "she told him she was feeling nausea and fell" and he found the problem only with her "being fine just before 2 mins? oh man, What about how she fell inside the Ravan effigy. Ignoring the fact that he was faster than the fire arrow. If it wasn't for the love I love Helly and Rahul, I wouldn't have watched it. Just sharing my thoughts with you, Love you.

V's pov

I came to the place where will we met me and Kabir. There he was standing there.

K: You know you did a mistake by coming here.

V: I did not come to fight, Kabir. I know how you feel but it's better if you forget the past and move on. You tried to kill me twice and in the process, Riddhima got hurt physically and emotionally too. I won't stand it again. It's just free advice. Please don't come in our way again. It was her decision willingly to stay in this marriage. I want her in my life, nonetheless the moment she wants to free herself from this relationship. I won't go against her wish.

K: Bla Bla Bla, I don't care about all this bullshit, You think I will give a damn about her will?

What the hell? I thought he loves her, but he seems just a mental man to me now.

V: Kabir, I said it's the last chance you hear me speaking, next time, I will get to the work directly.

K: There will be no next time.

Lifting up a gun toward ly head. I sigh, he is brainless if he thought I have not expected this.

Few seconds and he was on the floor, My guards tied his hands and legs.

V: Sorry, you did not let me speak with you nicely, man to man however you hate lenience then listen, I dare you, Kabir, touch the shadow of my wife, And I will bury you alive.

K: Who said I want her shadow, I want her all to be mine.

I don't know how many times I punch her mouth till the blood started oozing, He has no control over his tongue and he will get himself harmed painfully.

I left them there laying on the floor after warning him once more.

K's pov

I called someone.

K: Look, I want to know everything about them. Just inform me immediately.

*********************

K: I will do it for you, don't worry.

The other day

Riddhima was still irritated because of the day before, He called a girl in front of her and she was flirting openly with him, still, she couldn't understand why she fell like this? Why was she so jealous? The jealousy normally resides where love is, So did she fall in love with him?

she wants to know the truth of her feelings, due to that she doesn't answer him on the phone and ignoring him completely.

V's pov

I regret yesterday, I was pulling her leg but she seems to have a huge impact on her, Does she think I sleep around with the girls now? How to explain to her that I fell for her, I was doing this to make her feel what she made feel by talking about another man.

I came in lunchtime, she served food silently, and this is against her bubbly nature.

I brought the spoon near my mouth and I noticed some mischievous look on her face, But why?

What did she do? I frowned confused then deciding to ignore the matter, I put the food in my mouth.

I started coughing, oh my god.

V:(coughing) Riddhima please (coughing) give me water.

R: Sure.

She walked slowly to the kitchen and brought a glass of water with her. I extended my hand to take it but she took it away.

R: First dear hubby, This is the punishment of yesterday's events. You talked with that mouth with her, Then I burnt it. If you do something more (I widened my eyes) then just imagine what I will do to that part.

I was still coughing with my eyes popping out.

R: No other girls, Deal?

V: Deal, just give me the water.

R: Take it.

She gave it to me finally, She is so scary, I thought I was the only one scary here, But my wife changed my misunderstanding. However, I liked this fierce cat. She claimed her rights on her husband freely without any fear or hesitation.

She changed the plate by another one, And I looked at her in suspicion.

V: did you put so much salt in this one?

R: I promise, I did not add anything in this one.

I started eating but my eyes were on her admiring her pure heart, although she punished me, she kept proper food for me.

She caught me glancing at her lovingly.

R(checking herself): What?is there something on my face?

V: No sweetheart, do you have a problem with your husband looking at you?

R(shy): No (diverting the topic), let's complete our food.

The room

I ambled inside, and she was folding the clothes. I remembered something.

V: I think you forgot your part of the deal, it's applicated to you too.No other men.

Shrugging her shoulder as if she was saying "It's evident", then she nodded at me.

R: Sure, It's a deal.

V: Why can't you stand another woman's existence in my life?

R: Because you're my husband.

V: Were you behaving like this with Kabir?

R: where did that come from, Vansh?

V: For my peace of mind, Answer me.

R(thinking): No, In fact, I have known he has a beautiful lady cop as a partner and she loved him but I did not mind.

I grinned, It means she loves me, She never loved Kabir. I pulled her by the waist and she held my neck.

R: Why are you this happy?

V: Because I

just then we heard the machines sound in my mother's room and ran together to find it shows that her heart stopped.

V(shouts): MOOOOOOM

By the way tell me are you with or against hot romance,don't keep your hopes hight as I feel 😊 .tell me your opinion.