Part 14

Hello guys, Thank you for your votes and comments, Love you.

R's pov

I was still looking at both of them waiting for some kind, I don't know, Maybe explanation or introduction, anything! because my head is spinning. Vansh turned facing me and he touches his forehead as if he remembers something.

V: Oh Riddhima this is my sister Ishaani, She was abroad for some time,(to Ishaani) why you didn't inform me to pick you up?

I: Come on Bhai, I wanted to give you a surprise, I know we speak rarely, but still, we are sis-broo.

I observed Vansh's facial, He seems to have longed for this. He is happy.

V: It's a wonderful one, Glad to see you. Ishaani this is Riddhima, My wife.

I: You got married? Seriously Bhai? I had no idea, You did not invite me.

V: I am sorry, everything happened surprisingly.

R: Yes, we did not plan it, I apologize too.

I(smiling and hugging me): I am just happy, finally my Bhai has his own family now. She is beautiful.

R: Thank you, dear, you must be tired now, Go and fresh up. I will prepare lunch for us.

I: sure Babhi.

She went with her suitcase to her room. Then he pulled me toward his chest.

R: Vansh, now at least keep your hands off me because of Ishaani's presence, Please I don't want to get embarrassed In front of my sister in law, By the way, don't you have work?

V: Ouch that hurts, usually wives complain about the husbands due to their busy schedules, however, my wife wants me to go, she finds my presence a disturbance for her.

I smiled widely at his drama, My husband is being a drama queen sometimes.

R(I held him closer): your wife is like the other typical wives, she loves her husband's presence. however, I have to make lunch for my new found sister-in-law. I have to impress her.

V: No need, your husband is already impressed by you.

R: You don't stop your flirting whenever you start it. Let me do the work.

V: Ok sweetheart.

After an hour, The lunch was ready, Ishaani and Vansh were waiting for me to serve them the food.

We sat together, and I remembered my Bhai's call.

V's pov

R: Vansh, I want to go to visit Bhai.

V: Oh yes, we will go after lunch.

R: No Vansh, Ishaani has just come and I feel bad for leaving her alone, It won't be appropriate to leave her here.

I: No It's really ok.

R: No, I won't listen, stop being anxious about everything, I will return soon. By the way, I am sure you'll send the guards with me.

V: No doubt.

R: Your Bhai is impossible.

They giggled together and I glared at them, both are crazy but It's relief that they like each other.

V: Ok then, the decision is done, you'll go with the guards, If any problem occurs on the road call me immediately.

I: You are head over heels in love Bhai!

Trying to cover my face and covered up the topic.

V: E7m, Riddhima you are getting late.

R: Yeah! I am going by.

V: I will go with you till the car.

R(mumbling): Super anxious man.

V: What?

R: Nothing.

She was about to sit in the car but I took her in my arms kissing her hair.

V: Come back soon, sweetheart.

R(kissing his cheek): I will hubby.

I watched the car as it moved and went away from my sight.

Ar's pov

My phone called and it was Riddhima, 

R: Bhai, I am on the way.

Ar: Oh come dear, I'll be waiting.

After 3 hours

Vansh was continuously looking at his watch.

V's pov

She didn't call, I am so worried. I think I am overreacting now.
I:what's your problem Bhai?
V: nothing.
I: are you sure?
V: ok ok I don't know why she did not return yet.
I:come on Bhai, she will be on the way to home.

I couldn't hold on anymore and I tried her number, but it was switched off.

I tried Aryan's number.

Ar: Hello

V: Aryan, When will Riddhima return home?

Ar: She went 2 hours before.

V: What???

Ar: she is not home yet?

V: Oh my god, I will go to search for her.

Ar: Wait, I am coming too.

I hang up the phone tensed.

He came running after half an hour.

Ar: let's go.

V: Where?

Ar: I gave her a ring, it has a location tracker.

V: track her location, what are you waiting for?

Aryan looked shocked and then at me, I felt uneasiness.I prepared myself for the worse news.

Then he uttered the place slowly 

Ar: she is in 

Hello guys,I am really sorry normally I am punctual person but I have many problems,I won't update these days I guess and thank you dears.

Note:i will continue the os "kidnapped" tomorrow