Part 7

Hello guys, Sorry for being late, Love you and thank you.

R's pov

R: Have you lost it? Do you want to commit a murder?I am married to him,accept this truth as marriage is not a game,I can't keeo changing the grooms each month.now I am vansh's wife.
I want to know the truth about vansh,why he want revenge?And what happened to him suddenly?

K: You will be always mine as you were supposed to be, Glad to see you fine.Bye.

He left leaving me looking in his direction, I was beyond shocked because of Kabir's behavior, I have never seen this side of him.

I am angry with Vansh for he had done to me, And of course, I doubt this new face of his, He must be plotting something. But I don't want him dead.

V's pov

The five min was over and I heard him telling Riddhima that she is his, I felt fire run through my body. She will be his on my dead body for sure.

K's pov

I will gladly kill you to get Riddhima back, I was crazy about her for years, And it took just a moment to snatch her. You are going to regret playing with us.I missed the chance of taking your life today bit i will be back .

R's pov
Vansh came toward me.

V:what did he say?
I can't tell him,what if he kill him too?
R:nothing,just asking about my health.
V:mmmm,Ok then do you feel any pain?
R:a bit,i did jot take my medicines
V:you have to eat first.
And he shouted suddenly.

V: Where's lunch?

Oh, he is back to his old self, what a relief. I must be crazy to say that, however, His sweet face is so scary. And how was I supposed to prepare lunch in hospital, Jerk?

I dare not to say that on his face, What if he hit me again?

R(scared): I was in hospital 

His face softened looking at me.

V: I didn't mean you, I was talking to the cook.

Just then a lady came running.

La: Sorry sir, I will serve it now.

V: Riddhima, This is our cook Mrs. Dsouza.

He called the cook back, I don't get anything. I just nodded at her smiling a bit.

V: Come Riddhima let me help you in our room.

Our house & our room, What's his damn plan?

He held my hand heading to the room. He adjusted me on the bed.

I can not yell at him because he is blackmailing me with Bhai's life, This is the reason why I did all that he asked me to do.

Fb Starts

R: VANSH????? WHAT THE HELL HAS YOU DONE???

Vansh whispered something to me. And I shut my mouth feeling stunned.

"You see your Bhai, He will die if I signaled my men. Shut up and play the love marriage scene"

Fb Ends

I have no one except him if I have to sacrifice myself for Bhai, I will happily do it.

What pricking my heart is the fact that I shouted at him and hurt his feelings. I am afraid, He threatened me and I couldn't take the risk and tell Aryan Bhai.
V's pov
I was so worried about Riddhima that i forgot to contact the detective,he has to find out the truth.
I called him.
V: Hello ,You were mistaken,she was not the right person.Because of your mistake I have tortured an innocent girl she was my friend yet i treated her worse than enemy.Find out the truth.
P.d:you have one way
V:what?
P.d:********
After while

I snap out of my thoughts, feeling a spoon near my mouth. Vansh & soup? for me?

I couldn't take it anymore.

R(furiously): What's your plan now? Killing me too?

V(startled): Where did that come from? Seriously killing you?

R: You became suddenly over sweet, And that's so shocking and confusing. You can not expect me to buy this act after being a jerk to me for more the last month?

V: I know, I deserve this, But believe me I was mistaken.

R: Believe you? You betrayed me. You were my closest friend, I had never expected you to slap me, make me your wife forcefully and then treat me as a maid.

V: You don't know the reason why. I have my reason.

R: Whatever was your  reason, it will not justify your deed, You were just making excuses for yourself to hurt me.
V:just hear me please.
R:No i don't trust you anymore.you threaten me to kill my brother.how can I ever have the ability to trust you again? Isn't it too much to ask?
V:you're right.I am worthy of it.come with me.
He pulled me with him.
R:ouchhh
V: I am so sorry,I forgot.
He then held me by my shoulder slowly walking toward a room .
V:see her,She is my mom.
Looking at the woman in front of me ,she is in coma.
R:Why is she in coma?
V:you have never seen her right?
R: what kind of question is it,of course not.
V:This is what I concluded too.I thought you were the reason why she is in thia state.
I looked at him baffled.what does he mean?
V(taking a deep breath): I thought you left her to die this was the reason for what i married you.

I hope you all like it and sorry I had problem with the app today.❤❤