Part 3

Hello guys..I think i am late again ..I am writing it carefully because i changed the scenario a bit ..SO do tell me what do you think about it ?? And thank you ..Love you !

A girl is sitting on the floor crying bitterly ..Her life was destroyed completely because of that person she trusted .

A man walked inside the room smirking ..

man :You know seeing you crying like this make my heart feel so peaceful and happy !

girl:you're sick ..

man :naaa (holding her neck) control your tongue if you don't want me to cut it out ..Come on sweetheart suhaag raat hai ..We have to celebrate it ..

Girl:please vansh leave me ..

V:ops the pampered riddhima is begging for mercy ..I like it ..It's just the trailer dear ..You're married life is going to be so interesting ..Promise ..

R:I thought you were my friend ..You cheater ..

He slapped her hard that she fell on the floor ..

V:See dear ,you have to get used to stay silent ..You are here ..mmmm..oh yes just a servant ..

R:Why ??

V:Shut up ..You see that floor is where you're going to sleep ..Now get lost ..

She sat on the floor feeling devasted ..

R's pov

It's hard to believe it ..I wish it was just dream ..My only friend can't be this evil ..The sweet vansh where is he??..He can't see me hurted ..Was all that acting?? why?? I have to know why all this hatred in him .

V's pov

I have never raised a finger on a woman but my hatred took over my senses ..She has to know what's the consequences of going against me ..She was weeping loudly and i was annoyed with it ..

V(shouted):SHUT UP AND LET ME SLEEP .

She was still crying but quietly ,i felt more annoyed and got up of bed ..She trembled scared of me ..I walked out of the room ..I entered another room looking at the figure in front of me ..

V:I promise , i will take revenge for what happened to you ..

R's pov

I was still crying and shivering remembering what occured during my wedding day ..

Fb starts

After that day ..Vansh disappeared suddenly ..It was strange ,because he wasn't like that ..I called him many times yet he didn't answer my calls ..I was feeling worried as he's my only friend ..Little did i know his reality ..My wedding day come and i was feeling very happy ..Aryan was making sure that everything perfect ..I was sitting waiting for my groom ..there he come hiding his face with sehra..Aww cute ..pandit ji made us perform all the rituals (dears i don't wanna insult the rituals by writing something wrong ,i hope you understand )..And putting sindhoor and making me wear mangalsutra ..I get married to him ..

VOICE :NOOOOOOO ..IT IS NOT VALID ..

THE GROOM :IT'S VALID DEAR AND NOW SHE IS MY WIFE ..VANSH RAISINGANIA'S WIFE

R:VANSH????? WHAT THE HELL HAS YOU DONE???

Vansh whispered something to me ..And i shut my mouth feeling stunned ..

K:Riddhima ..Leave this bastard now !

AR(holding his collar):How dare you play games with us ?The sharmas ??

V(chuckle):The sharmas ? So proud of sharmas ? I can destroy your business within a day Mr ..Do not fly high ..Mrs raisingania won't you say something?? Your poor husband has been accused badly ..

AR:shut up you f***

R:Bhai leave him ,he is my husband & (with tears ) i love him ..

V(fake affection):ohh dear,i wish if only i can show you how much love i have for you ..But i'll show you later alone (winking) ...

Ar:Riddhima !! you love him ?? since when ??

V:come on Aryan ,anyone can fall in love anytime ..And look at me ,i can make any girl fall for me easily ..Now bid farewell to my wife because we're going ..

K:Riddhima..(holding my hands) love ..He is lying right ?? ..You are not in love with him ..I know you more than myself ..

Vansh took his hands off me ..

V:She is my wife ..Better if you stay away dearest kabir ..Sweetheart let's go to our home ..

Fb ends

I don't know what are his intentions ,he hates me to the core ..I saw it in his eyes ,he want me to be in pain ..

Why vansh ?? Why did you marry me ??Why did you blackmail me ??

Tears were dropped on her cheeks till she slept hoping that the nightmare will be finished soon .