Part 22

Hello guys, this is the new part, no k&I in this part, just lovely rianch.

V's pov
I was thinking about the way, that can help us to get rid of Ishaani.this bloody cheater, whom she tried to kill mom, deserve to be behind bars, the day of the accident she gave me the car registration number saying that the driver hit her and run away leaving them both there when Ishaani's car was punctured. She hit her and left her there bleeding returning the car and then she came back again and called me.why? I mean all this hatred toward mom, Riddhima and me? We were always good to her. Although her mother tried to kill mom during my childhood.
The past
Chanchal stood near the stairs with Anupriya, they were having arguments.
An: sister, why can't you digest it? You are the reason why I got married to this family.
CH: you snatched this luxury from me.
An: I didn't, you ran away on your wedding day, our parents would have been embarrassed if I didn't marry him.
CH: I came back after 2 months and told you that I love him.
An: I was already in love with him and pregnant with his child, because of you, I was about to face a miscarriage, please get over the past.
CH: and because of you, our parents forced me to marry his brother.
An: they didn't, they have just told you that he is perfect for you.you were not forced.
Coming closer to her trying to calm her anger. Chanchal pushed her but due to the force Chanchal slipped and was about to fell, anupriya tried to hold her hand, however, despised Chanchal jerked her hand and ended up falling and dying there.
All this was witnessed by a small Ishaani who thought her aunt killed her mother.
The present
Ishaani became a psycho, I need to know who is her partner, after that, I will punish her.
I looked at my wife sleeping, it unusual for her to stay sleeping.
V: baby, wake up, we have many things to do.
R: vansh, I am so sleepy, I want to sleep more.
V: baby you slept more than 8 hours.
R: I think I am sick.
Terrified, I touched her forehead and then sigh in relief.
V: no sweetheart, you are fine.
R: I swear I feel sick, please let me sleep.
V: I will go to get you something.
I was about to walk out when she suddenly jumped.
R: No you can't, she will see you.
V: ok then I will call Mrs. Dsouza, she is loyal.
R: stay alert.
I called her giving her strict instructions not to tell Ishaani, moreover my smart wife put a camera inside her room as well.
I wore my t-shirt and pants.
Then I was watching out her moves, just then Mrs.dsouza came with the food. we are safe.
I closed the door and go near my wife who has only bedsheets covering her body.
V: you look so tempting and hot.
R: you are not any less, hottie.
V: yesterday, you were so bold and wanted it wild, what happened to you?
R(shy): don't talk about it.
V: I loved it, every shade you have, makes me love you more.
R: I am hungry, feed me.
V: you want your hubby to pamper you, baby.
R: yes, I want you to shower me with all the love you have for me.
V: you better get up and have your breakfast because now you are openly seducing me.
R(huskily): what if you were right? What will you do if I wanted you again?
V(biting her soft spot): Then I will have to show you how much I want to take you again too.
R: let's have food first.
V: open your mouth, love.
Then an idea crossed my mind, I placed a piece of the chocolate cake between us, and we started eating it slowly till our lips met and we were lost in that hot kiss.
Pulling away from each other, I looked at him lovingly.
R: I can't believe we are doing this instead of finding a method to expose Ishaani and her mysterious partner.
V: as long as you and mom ok, I can enjoy this moment and forget about my enemies. by the way, you won't wear your clothes?
R: no one keeps his promises now, right? Fine I will go and we.
She couldn't speak as I took her into another round of our lovemaking.
An hour after
Riddhima came out of the room smelling around the room.
V: what happened?
R: yuck I smell something bad here.
V: what smell? The room has a great smell, flower fragrance.
R: no, it's like something disgusting.
V: I think you are sick for real.
R's pov
Am I imagining? Impossible then?
I feel nausea too this morning, does it mean that I am pregnant? Oh my God, it will be the happiest day of my life if I turned out to be carrying his child.
I have to buy a pregnancy test kit.
Now observing the changes in my body, I must be pregnant.
My hubby is so tensed, I can't tell him otherwise he won't let me help him to catch the other criminal.
Sorry Vansh, I will stay silent for your sake.
V(shaking me out of my thoughts): love, I can't see you ill, I will always take care of you.
Kissing her cheeks affectionately.
R: I love you, Jaan.
Surprised by the new name.
V: Jaan? I adore this name, you are not only my Jaan, everything in me.
She started closing her eyes lazily.
R: I am sleepy.
V: Frankly speaking you are not fine.
R(angrily): you find an issue by my nap?
V: nap? You were almost being in a coma since yesterday!
R: whose fault was it?
V: your hotness.
R: you won't melt me with your sweet words.don't bother me.
V: ajeeb ladki, you are fighting me and ordering me not to bother you.
R: you won't shut your mouth ? Then wait.
She grabbed a cloth and tired around my mouth closing it.
Is she possessed by some evil ghost? What is she doing?

So cuties, no sleep means bonus chapter, by the way, I am missing many friends, I can recognize most of you by your comments and your votes.   moreover, I felt As if I was in full suspense mode that I didn't add more romance ,I will rectify this mistake, before saying bye to this ff, thank you and love you 💓💓.