Part 28

Hello guys, Thanks for the support you gave me and I love you.

A few months later

Riddhima's delivery was near, Aryan was happy for his sister as he will be an uncle soon, And he was visiting them time by time. Anupriya was watching out for Riddhima as she couldn't be trusted alone to stay steady, she always has to find something to do and fell into trouble.

And Vansh was excited to hold his child and play with him, The feeling of having a baby of your own is so overwhelming. Although he feels sometimes insecure either he will be a good dad or not, But his sweetheart always assures him that he is a good son, good husband, so there's no doubt that he will be a wonderful dad. For many days, Riddhima was having mixed emotions, she is wondering either she is ready or not.

V's pov

I was in the office having an important meeting, my mom called and I couldn't answer so she sent me a message.

"Vansh, it's about Riddhima, you have to come back home"

The blood froze in my veins, What happened to her? Mom wouldn't call if it's not important.

V: Just finish this meeting.

Man: You'll face a loss.

V: I don't give a damn, And by the way, Your company too had benefits as mine, however now, This deal is called off.

I ran out of my company to the house praying for my Riddhima's safety.

I walked inside hurriedly and found mom in front of our room tensed.

V: Mom, what's going on here? why are you standing like this?

An: I don't know what's wrong with Riddhima, Since the morning, she was closing the door on herself refusing to come out or have anything. God forbid that Something bad happens to her.

V: What was she doing in the morning?

An: She was watching something attentively and then she rushed to her room closing the door.

V: Ok mom, I will handle this, Don't worry.

I winked at mom whispering in her ears "Mom, Shout my name asking me to wake up", She looked at me as if I have gone mad;

V(whispering): Just trust me, I know my wife very well.

I started counting using my fingers 1 2 3

An(shouts): VAAANSH BETA WAKE UP WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU.

The door drifted opened and worried Riddhima came out.

R: what happened to him?

I grinned and she angrily pushed me.

R: what the hell were you thinking when you freaked me out like this?

V: exactly sweety, What on earth were you thinking when you scared the crap out of me? mom too was startled by your sudden attitude. May I know the reason for what you behaved like that?

R(cried): this was so wrong of me to do that, however, I feel like I am not ready for the delivery, In fact, I am horrified after watching all these videos of women giving births.

V(in disbelief): You were watching that? Baby, I told you not to do so. And by the way, you are a doctor yourself.

R(mocking): you think I have some kind of license to not feel the pain.

V: I am worthy of that, Ok, You're right. I have an idea to lighten up your mood.

An: thank god, Now, Please look after her. Riddhima dear, Don't get horrified.

R: Mom, I am angry with you because you supported him in his plan.

An(taking her in arms): My sweet baby, You made me really jump when you shut yourself inside your room, Don't redo it again.

R: Promise mom.

She smiled at her and left us alone.

V: Come, I will show you other things that will make your fear away.

She was looking puzzled and I showed her something on the phone. Mothers, how they found motherhood? with their cute kids, And she started smiling as she felt more restful.

V: You understand now, Baby? Despite the pain, they talked happily about their babies, They didn't mention the pain. Because the feeling is soulful, it deserves it.

R(kissing my forehead): You are the best husband in the world, I feel so proud to have you.

V: I don't feel any less, I am eagerly waiting for our symbol of love to come to this world. I'll be with you in every step to lessen your suffering.

R: I love you.

V: I love you too. You know baby, by the time, you gave birth, I will be bankrupt.

R: Why?

V: You never let me work.

R: Liar Raisingania.

V: Ok I am joking but this is a fact that I always finish the meeting in the middle.

R: Ohh baby, You are afraid, DOn't worry I'll give you a job in Sharma's Company.

V: If you are going to be my boss, then I will gladly accept the offer.

R(chuckling): I can't be bossier than you.

V: Me and bossy? look who is talking? the very same girl who is making me dance to her tunes.

R: well, you have no other option.

I kissed her stomach speaking with my baby.

V: Come and rescue your father from this zaalima.

R(pinching his cheek): Don't spoil my baby.

He rested his head showing his affection toward them.