Part 26

Hello guys, thank you for your votes a a and comments, love you.

Rs pov
It has been half an hour since I am moving on my bed unable to sleep, what will he be doing now? Is he asleep already? I want to check, I will go to see what he is doing without his knowledge.
I smiled at my plan and walked toward the door opening it slowly to not make a loud sound.
Voice: you are late.half an hour? So cruel, sweetheart! You know you can't sleep without me.
I was startled by his voice, he is sitting on the chair.
R(pretending): who lied to you?
V: you
R(glaring): I wanted to drink water.
V: bad liar
R: I am a liar?
V: not big fat one, just my small cute liar.
I smiled and he carried me and I encircled my arms around his neck burying my face and inhaling his smell, so intoxicating.
V: naughty wifey, now can we peacefully sleep?
Sitting on him I whispered removing my nightwear.
R: not yet.
After a while, we were both breathing heavily.
V: I liked these pregnancy hormones very much.
I tiredly hugged him chuckling and slept.
Days passed with my husband pampering me and trying his best to not upset me by any means. He was working from home feeling nervous about my health, he rarely goes to the office. i spend an hour every day talking with his mom about anything, him, me or our child. and I am sure she is listening and she will wake up soon. I hope so.

The night
He went out and come back holding up some medicines. I made faces.
V: your doc said that you have to take them on time, so I am setting an alarm clock to remind you, ok?
R: mm, vansh, I am bored sitting idle at home.
V: baby, you can't resume your work like this, you are weak, you heard the doc, she said the tiniest move can cause a miscarriage.you will continue your work later, I promise I won't say anything but please not now.
R: ok, however, I am still bored.
V: really then help me in my work.
R: seriously? Me and business? I can't get anything with these files and numbers.
V: oh so then I am going to explain to you.
I brought a file and started explaining everything to her, although it was clear that she did not comprehend, she listens to the end, then she asked me innocently.
R: what're these numbers?
I held my laughter, for the last hour, this is what I was talking about.so I decided to distract her mind.
V: you wanna know what's these numbers?
R(confused): yeah
V: how many kisses you will give me.
R: what?
V: yeah, millions!  be ready
R(giggling): you are impossible, and the worse teacher ever.
V: and you are the best student who will give her teacher his fees.
R: Ji sir.
She kissed me with passion.
V: playful girl, time to sleep.
I pulled her with me and slept peacefully.
R's pov
I was taking bath and I heard him shouting on the phone angrily.
I walked out of the washroom, eying him, he was worried and furious.
R: what happened?
V: don't stress yourself, nothing happened.
R: come on, you won't hide anything from me, will you?
V: it's just my stupid pa made a mistake, I told her to postpone the meeting but she forgot, bloody dumb.
R: take a deep breath and calm down, you can go to your meeting.
V: but you?
R: you are exaggerating, I know I am pregnant but not mental so that you'll have to watch me out 7/7.go and do your work, I will be here only.
V: ok love, call me if you felt some uneasiness.
R: good
Successfully persuading him, I bid him farewell and went to mom's room.
R: good morning mom, your son is a super troubled man, he doesn't want to leave me for a sec. But I like it, his love and support which he gave it to me and our child is outstanding. Mom, you have to wake up before your grandson comes.(i put her hand on my belly) you feel him mom right.
I noticed that there's a box there.
R: puff servants placed it in the wrong place.
I tried to move it however I forced myself to take it to the corner.feeling satisfied with it,I moved 2 steps only to feel an immense pain.
R: ahhhhhhh ahhhh
My phone was ringing continually however I couldn't answer,I fell there senseless and my eyes get a glimpse of a movement and my eyes turned heavy and I shut it.