Part 21

Hello guys, thank you very much for your sweet comments and votes,I love you all.

I's pov

The last time She went to visit her Bhai, I called Kabir and informed him. He thought I am helping him to get her back but I was actually trying to separate her from Vansh so that I can kill her peacefully. However I got another profit, Your hatred toward Vansh was increased.

Kabir's placeHe was on the phone.K: Damn it, my plan flopped badly.I: I gave you a golden chance to create differences between them but you failed.I informed you when she went out.K: I know, in fact since that time I was following her and finding the perfect chance, I brought her home and switch off her phone. I was sure they will have some ways to reach her, And even if they did not, I would have sent him a pic of us together. However, he trusted her. Damn it, I saw them through the CCTV camera in front of my door and I took off my shirt to create doubt in his mind, But that bloody Vansh, He did not even have the slightest doubt about her.I: It's okay, we have other chances to separate them, but don't forget your promise to kill him.

After ending Vansh and Riddhima's chapter, Kabir will need a shoulder on which he will cry, I will be this shoulder for him.

Maybe he doesn't remember me, But I met him months ago, since then he became my new addiction, I was following him everywhere. I found out about his so-called friend Riddhima. I wanted to know everything about her too, So I tried to pretend as Sejal's new friend.

Past

Kabir and Ishaani's first meeting

Ishaani was crossing the street when someone held her hand suddenly, she jerked it angrily.

I: What the hell? How dare you lay your hand on me?

k: Oh hello Ms. I was just helping you otherwise you would have been under the car wheels.

She looked toward the car and felt embarrassed.

I: I am so sorry, I thought you were misbehaving.

K: It's ok, It's kind of my duty to protect people.

I: I did not understand?

K: I am an officer Kabir.

I: Thank you very much.

He smiled at her and walked away while she followed him to his house.

Since then she became obsessed with him, especially when she got to know about him being in love with another girl.

3 months back

A man on his knee propose a girl :

M: I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me ??

G(happily): Yes. I love you too.

They hugged each other!

They turned out to be Kabir & Riddhima ..

Ishaani witnessed this scene and vowed to ruin Riddhima's life and make it hell.

Returning to her apartment:

I: This happiness will be finished soon. Wait and watch !..I'll definitely finish it.

2 months before

Sejal invited Ishaani and Riddhima, They were at the same party where Ishaani prepared everything to blame Riddhima for the accident. She spiked the drinks and took Riddhima's keys.

She called her aunt, Vansh's mom.

I: Hello aunt, where are you, I am waiting for you at this address XYZ.

(Maybe I am the first one who forgets either he chooses a name for the character or not. Lol, I forgot the mother's name. So I will keep it Anupriya.)

Anu: Oh sorry my child, I will come there.

Ishaani took Riddhima's car and parked it a little far. Till Anupriya came. She called her again.

I: Aunt you are alone right?

Anu: no the driver is with me.

I: I will drive you back home, just tell him to go back.

She did as she said.

She called her for the third time irritated.

Anu: Ishaani where are you? Why this place is isolated? 

I: Actually aunt here I am.

She saw a car on her fullest pace coming toward her widening her eyes, she got hit by her.

The present

R's pov

R: Look,We have to play smartly, We can't confront her, She is still needed to reach the partner who committed Sejal's murder.

V: It means, I have to stay hidden? 

R: For the time being, Yes. I will get you some food.

V: I have a plan to expose them both.

R: Ok, Wait for me, I will come soon.

I sauntered toward the kitchen looking around if there's someone there, luckily no one was there. I took 2 plates and I was about to march out.

I: Babhi?

Shit, damn it. I faked the best smile I could draw on my face.

R: Yes, Ishaani?

I: Are you hungry to this extent?

R: Emm actually I skipped my meals today, So that's why I need to eat properly. I can't let Vansh see me so weak when he will be free.

I: Yeah right, you can go.

R: Thank you, good night.

I walked inside our room and closed it.

R: Come, baby, I will feed you.

V(pouting): You are my baby, I am so huge to be called "baby".

R(huskily): I love calling you baby.

V(warning): You are playing with fire, I want to eat food, but I have no problem with eating you instead of it.

R: Finish your food, And I will give you a treat.

V: So excited.

I started feeding him and I observed his facials expressions, He is worried.

R: She can not hurt her, If she wanted to do so she would have harmed her a long time back, She wants someone to take the blame. And believe me, I exchanged all the medicines.

He held me so close to his heart where I could hear his heartbeat & I closed my eyes.

V: I love you, What could have I done without you?

R: No need to think of this option, I won't leave you, never ever.

I pushed him toward the bed and sat on him, leaning close to his ear.

R: I need you.

V's pov

She doesn't only astonish me with her bold behavior but aroused me as well.

V: I love you.

Saying so, our clothes were thrown, and we started pleasuring each other.