Part 27

Hello dears, Thank you again for your comments and your votes,I am grateful for the support i received from you,I love you.

V's pov

I was calling her again and again but she didn't pick the call, They were waiting for me for the meeting, And a strong feeling made me call her once again, The call was answered.

Voice: V...A...N...S...H  S...A..V..E  H..E..R

Tears fell on my cheeks, It was maa, she is awake, but she told me to save who? Oh my god! Riddhima.

V: Hello hello ??

The call was ended.

I don't know how I reached home, all I know that I was there in a short time, I entered mom's room, And found Riddhima unconscious and mom on the floor looking helpless at her.

I hurried to adjust her on the bed and called the doctor. I cried more looking at mom and she signaled me to come.

V: Mom, I don't know either I feel happy or to worry, I can't let anything happen to her and my child.

She blinked her eyes as if telling me to stay strong.

The doc came and checked her, I rushed to him.

V: How's Riddhima now? And my child is fine? 

D: Mr.Raisingania I have already forbidden her from stressing herself, she must have done some work that was exhausting for her, If you didn't save her on the time, the mother-baby could have been in a danger. She is fine now, Please be more careful from now on.

V: I will, thank you, doctor.

She wakes up and touched her stomach as if assuring herself either the child is fine or not.

V: Thank god you both are fine, you frightened me when I saw you in that state.

R: I deeply regret being careless Vansh, I didn't pay attention,I am so sorry. I could have lost him. How thoughtless of me.

We heard some stammering and we turned to the voice. She was my mom trying to say something, Riddhima was emotional and had happy tears,only me i know how much she was trying to help mom.

R: Mom

Mom smiled at her as if she already understand her feelings.

R: Vansh,How did you know about my state?

V: Mom answered the phone,she struggled to tell me to save you.

She tried to stand up and i stabilized her to walk,Holding my mom's hand.

R: Maa, I've waited for you to wake up for a long time, God has fulfilled my wish,You woke up before my delivery,I can't be more happy,Thank you.

V(with tears): I missed you so much,maa.Since your accident,I've been through in so much pain,Thank god who sent Riddhima to my life,she soothed my pain and punished the criminal.

An: t...ha..nk y...o..u

R: I am your daughter too.

Mom nodded at her extending her hands to hold hers.suddenly,mom frowned.

An: I..s..ha..ni

V(coldly): she is no more,She paid for her crimes.

Mom shredded tears while Riddhima was trying to calm her down.

R: It's not good for you to be stressed like this,You've just woke up from the come.Mom,No one can change his fate,But we can choose our decisions which will make us meet our fate.Ishani's choices were wrong ,thus it lead to her death.