DAY 23

well, big rip to doyoung's wallet

sua rubbed the bunny boy on his back as he released a sigh. "this is your fault you kno—"

"shh," the girl cut him off and patted him on the head, "it was for the good of the people. your sacrifice will be greatly appreciated."

doyoung glanced at the girl with a raised brow. he stared at her for a good three seconds before pulling his gaze away with a sigh. "as expected, haechan's friends are still weird." sua only flashed a bright smile and hugged the god tier vocalist, taking him slightly by surprise.

"this... this isn't terrible." the boy admitted shyly before pressing his cheek into her head as he hugged her as well. sua giggled and patted the boy once again on the back.

"the others are very thankful," the noirette glanced past doyoung to catch a glimpse of hyeseon and ryuhwa inhaling their ice cream to see who could finish first without a brain-freeze. "faks!" they said in unison with their mouths full.

though she couldn't see his face, sua was positive that the bunny boy was grimacing.

pulling away from the older idol, sua practically skipped over to where haechan was leaning mindlessly against the cashier counter. her curiosity only grew when she noticed he hadn't touched his ice cream.

furrowing her brows, she decided to shoot next to him, facing him as she leaned on her elbow. "what's cooking good looking?"

the boy's head shot up, completely flustered by her choice of words. "uh,"

"it's what i wanted to say when you first texted me. i don't know, i just... don't look at me like that!" she whispered the last part in a playfully scolding as hyuck continued staring at her with an expression of pure confusion.

donghyuck chuckled at the face the girl made, which was a strange mix between a glare and smirk. sua ran her hand through her short locks and let out a silent sigh. "anyway, why aren't you eating? not hungry?"

the boy glanced down at the mini carton being passed between his hands. eyes still on the treat, he shrugged. hyuck knew what he wanted to do, but he was too shy—which was kind of surprising to him. but, when he looked back up at in sua's curious eyes, he felt his heart skip a mini beat.

nervous gaze flicking between his hands and the girl in front of him, donghyuck sucked in a short breath and held the ice cream carton out to her. sua's head tilted innocently to the side as she scanned the situation.

"do you need help opening it?"

the boy's eyes widened for a split second, taking a moment to assure he didn't stutter over his words. "no, i'm giving it to you, dummy."

"oh." a bright smile overtook the girl's face. sua reached out, purposely grazing her fingers over hyuck's. she wasn't sure why happiness filled her heart, but she was pretty sure it wasn't because of the ice cream.