8

People search for things they lost only when they remember losing them- Anonymous

***

"Tae. I invited you just because I didn't wanted to be a third wheel. I totally won't mind kicking your ass right now." Jimin warned. He and Yoongi was getting their hair dyed while Hobi got his hair highlighted. Hobi had convinced Yoongi to get his hair coloured to purple. Yoongi couldn't resist for long so he had finally agreed.

The two was not seated together so they were texting each other though in the same room.

"Something is bothering you, isn't it Jimin? We promised no secrets between us-"

"You're done Jimin. This hair totally suits you." His hair was done. He liked it.

He thanked him and payed for himself

When Tae understood he was not going to get an answer he grabbed him by his hand.

"Yoongi hyung! We'll wait for you outside" he called before dragging Jimin out.

They sat on a bench outside. "Tell me Jimin." When Jimin still didn't say anything Tae continued. "Is it Jungkook?" The other was quite surprised by the guess. "Did you fight?" Tae asked.

"No. We didn't fight." Jimin had known Tae from they were babies so he decided to tell him. "I think I like him Tae". He looked at Tae looking vulnerable. But before Tae could speak he continued. "I know he is straight and he doesn't like me and I need some time to get this in my head and get over this feelings. I promise I will."

"I don't want you to get over your feelings." Tae said which surprised him. "I know you shouldn't have false hope. But you're not sure if he is completely straight. He could be bi."

"So what do you want me to do? Tell him I like him and ruin everything?"

"No you idiot. Tell him you're gay." The words surprised him even more. "I mean you are roommates and he has the right to know."

Jimin thought for a moment. He didn't think Jungkook was homophobic but the thought still scared him.

'Maybe coming out to him can sort this out. He'll keep some distance and that can help me get over him soon." Jimin smiled at the thought.

"Thank you Tae. I do can really count on you" when Tae opened his mouth Jimin knew what he was gonna do.
"No. Don't you dare sing that song again."

Tae gave him his boxy smile to which Jimin pulled him into a hug , smiling.

"Where did you guys go?" Hobi asked as they saw the two.

"I told Yoongi hyung we will wait for you outside." Tae said standing up followed by Jimin

"Me? I don't remember you telling me."

"Of course. You won't remember. You were busy smiling like a total fool staring at your phone." Jimin teased and laughed by which both Yoongi and Hobi turned red.

They had planned to meet at their usual cafe. The two seniors and the youngest were already seated when the 4 joined them.

"Hey!" Jimin greeted as he sat next to Jin. Jungkook was going to ask him to sit with him but when he raised his head and caught the sight of Jimin, he couldn't utter a word.

Even though Jimin looked great in black hair, he looked more great in the orange hair. He always had thought Jimin was cute and pretty. But now there was an addition. Beautiful. He looked beautiful. And somewhat hot at the same time. If that was possible.

"Yah! Close your mouth. You are drooling." Taehyung playfully pushed Jungkook before sitting next to him. He closed his moy when Jimin returned the stare. Both stared at each other for a while until Tae cleared his throat.

"Um... You- you look different. You look beautiful." Jungkook blurted out to which Jimin slightly smiled and thanked him.

Both looked away blushing.

Why am I blushing? I just praised a friend for his looks. It's a common thing. He thought to himself.

No one calls his friend beautiful. It sounded like you were whipped for him. His other part snickered.

It did not!

Did too!!

Yoongi and Hobi also looked good in their new hair. They talked for a while. But they couldn't stay longer since most of them had school works to do.

Jungkook and Jimin had walked together to their dorm, mostly staying quiet just enjoying each other's company.

When they reached their room, Jimin asked him to sit down when he had changed.

Jungkook was confused but sat down quietly. Jimin sat opposite to him on his own bed.

"Well.... I have to tell you something."

"Omg! Why does this sound so serious? Wait.. did I do something wrong? I'm so sorry I did-" Jimin stopped him before he can continue rambling.

"No. It's not that. You did nothing. I had something to tell you." he made sure Jungkook was listening and sighed. "I'm.... I'm gay" he then looked up to see the surprised Jungkook.

Jimin was relieved when the brunette didn't looked angry instead he looked shocked... Confused?.... Surprised.... And then ashamed?

Jungkook was totally expecting this. He didn't know how to react. He was of course not angry or anything. He wasn't homophobic. He didn't know why Jimin hadn't told him anything about this earlier.

Jungkook remembered all those times he had tried to set Jimin up with girls or asked him about his relationships. He must have made Jimin uncomfortable the whole time.

***

So here is another chapter.
Tada!!!.

I know I'm taking things fast. But I had to.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I wish you all had an awesome day.

Tell your parents sometimes how lucky you are to have them. They deserve it.

Please vote if you liked this ☺️😊