16

They had only taken a few  steps when Jimin stopped looking up at the sky. Jungkook followed his lead as water drops started spraying over them. The drizzling got heavy so Jungkook tugged at the older who was still smiling with his arms spread out now.

"You are going to get sick. Move." Jungkook pulled him by his hands towards the shade of an antique shop.

They stood there their backs pressed against its closed door. Jimin still had the stupid grin on his face as he extended his hands feeling the water drop on his palms.

"Are you seeing rain for the first time? You're acting like a child" Jungkook said with a fond smile, finding the other adorable. Then he withdrew his hand and smiled back at Jungkook.

"It's...I just like rain. When I was a kid dad and I would play in rain and then would get scolded by mom for making me ill." He grinned at the memory. "I want to play in the rain."

"Don't! You are going to get sick. You do want to do good in the competition don't you?" He held Jimin's wrist to prevent him from running away.

"But the competition is after the holidays. I'm going to be perfectly fine by then."

"You don't want to miss days of practice do you? You are going home day after tomorrow. You can't be sick." He said strictly making the latter pout.

But then a wind blew by and Jimin hugged his jacket close to him.

"I'm so sorry. You must be cold." Jungkook said as he pulled Jimin in for a hug, which surprised the older though he hugged him back.

"What about you? Aren't you cold? You didn't even bring a jacket." Jimin asked worried.

"No I'm fine." He whispered though he was cold, but now with Jimin in his arms he felt warmer.

He lifted his head when he felt the rain slow down. "Come. We are going to make a run for the dorm. The rain has slowed down. Let's go before another heavy downpour." He dragged Jimin by his hand.

"So when are you going home?" Yoongi asked as he packed his belongings. Their last class in the music room was over and most of the students had left.

"Uh.. as soon as possible? Mom want me to come home today itself. Grandpa and grandma are coming home from Busan." Jungkook just sat in his chair deeply in thought.

"So you all packed?" Yoongi asked as he swung his bag over his shoulder.

"Yeah" he mumbled. When Yoongi saw he was not following he nudged him.

"Not coming?"

"Um..no. You go ahead. I'll leave after a while." He said and went to grab a guitar from the corner.

"I thought we could have some coffee before you leave."

"I'm sorry. But......" He couldn't come up with an excuse.

"It's fine. I just had to tell you I won't be able to come to your house during holidays. I'm going to Daegu. Dad is gonna be home for the next week."

"Oh! When are you leaving?"

"After 2 or 3 days. I want to spend some time with Hobi." Yoongi said blushing a little, making Jungkook laugh.

"When are you not with Hobi hyung?" He chuckled as he strummed a few chords. "So.... I'll see you in two weeks." He waved at Yoongi who ruffled his hair and mumbled a goodbye with a smile.

He played the guitar singing quietly trying to clear his thoughts of whatever happened yesterday. The sound of footsteps made him stop and turn his head.

"Hey! I just asked Yoongi hyung and he said you were still here." Jimin said awkwardly walking towards him.

"Umm.. yeah. You needed something?" Jungkook asked as Jimin stood by the chair.

"No. Actually I'm staying back to practice, so I thought I subid you goodbye before you go." Jimin stood their awkwardly not knowing what else to do.

"Oh". He waited for Jimin to speak but he just started at him. "Why are you just standing there? Sit down." Jimin grabbed a chair and sat opposite to him.

"You were playing something?"

"Yeah...some song." Jungkook looked at him as Jimin started excitedly at the guitar.

"Do you know how to play?" He asked.

"Uh... I studied it when I was young but it was... hard." Jimin said rubbing his neck. Jungkook extended the guitar towards him which the other grabbed with a surprised face. "What?"

"Well play something." He encouraged.

"No. I can't.. I don't remember anything." Jimin said giving it back but Jungkook took hold of it and pressed it towards his arms. He then pulled the chair closer.

"That's fine. I can teach you. Show me something you know." So Jimin slowing arranged his fingering on the strings are looked expectedly at him.

"That's a C" he nodded impressed Jimin remembered and asked him to strike the strings. After a few tries he got it right.

"Why didn't you ask me to teach you something while we were in dorm?" He asked as he moved Jimin's fingers to the next chord. "That's an E".

"You would be busy with the school work. I didn't wanted to bother you." Jimin answered as he strummed the strings.

"This is not a bother for me." Jungkook said and looked at Jimin's face. Jimin's eyes were still on the strings as he tried to make the chord sound right.

Jungkook looked at his features carefully. His forehead creased with concentration. His lips a little pout because of frustration. When Jungkook's eyes fell on his lips, he couldn't look away. He stared at it as it twitched into a smile because he was able to play the chord right.

****

The chapter is LONG....

There's still some part left but I'm sorry.

Please wait for the next chapter.

Tell me if you think these chapters are short. Do you want me to make it longer?

When I first wrote the rough plot of the story I didn't wanted things to go too fast.

But now I think it's getting a bit fast. I don't know, I does has been 16 chapters.

Maybe we do need some development in there relationship.

What do you think?

Hope you enjoyed reading it.

Thank you!!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️