5

Any Teen wolf fans here?

I've been obsessing over it for a long time. I LOVE IT.

Still good watching it for the third time.

***

"You have great friends" Jungkook said as they both walked side by side to their dorm.

"You don't have to lie. I know they are a bit crazy. Not a bit but a lot." Jimin laughed.

"I'm not lying. I love having crazy friends. Well your group of crazy friends."

"Well then, welcome to the family. Now you two are a part of the weirdest and insane company of people." Jimin laughed playfully and Jungkook joined.

"I'm honoured" and he meant it.

As time passed he grew really close to the others. Especially Jimin. He felt as if Jimin had become a big part of his life. They went to college together, had meals together, shares the same room.

"Jimin-ssi! Can you get me my towel. I forgot it on the chair." Jungkook called from the bathroom. Jimin now was used to Jungkook not calling him hyung. And he couldn't understand why he liked it.

He grabbed the towel and walked over to the bathroom door and knocked. The door cracked open and Jungkook stood their water dripping from his hair. He didn't dare look further down when his gaze fell on his wet chest.

He quickly handed the towel to him and rushed away before having dirty thoughts.

'So hot' he thought still blushing madly.

Seeing Jimin flustered, Jungkook also became shy and his ears turned red. He had opened the door naked without giving it a second thou and now he realised he had made Jimin uncomfortable.

He came outside only wearing a sweat pants. First few days Jungkook had started the habit of going to bed in shirt which he was not used to and since now they were close he had dropped the decision.

Jimin's eyes stayed on his phone while he asked. "Did you have dinner?"

"I was not hungry, so I didn't have it" Jungkook knew what was going to happen now.

"Jungkook. You don't even have proper breakfast. You gotta eat something. Skipping meals is not good for you." Jimin looked at him still a faint pink colour on his cheeks.

"I ws really busy these days."

"Do you want something to eat?" Jimin asked concerned.

"No Jimin hyung. It's fine. I'm not hungry. Now go to sleep." He said as he layed on his bed, tired.

Jimin was waiting for the younger to return to their dorm. He was never this late before and the latter was concerned.

When the door opened Jimin sat up from his bed.

"Jungkook. It's really late. Where were you?"

His face showed that he was really tired. He walked over to his bed, threw his bag aside and fell on the bed.

"When I called Yoongi he said you were not with him."

"He left early. I wanted to improve a little bit."

"You didn't eat, did you? You want me to-" he was cut short when Jungkook yelled at him.

"PLEASE JIMIN leave me ALONE. I don't want anything, so PLEASE FUCK OFF" he turned over on the bed not even glancing at Jimin.

Jimin was frozen. He had never raised his voice against him. They did have small silly fights. But even then he had not. Jimin felt like he wanted to cry.

He didn't knew why it hurt so much.
He switched off the lights and laid down on his own bed. He tried hard not to let the tears fall but it still did.

The younger's words hurt him so much. Jungkook had only cursed playfully with him but now he had yelled at his face.

He fell asleep trying to control his emotions.

***

I just wanted to get into it. So here starts the drama. But not really drama.

I didn't wanted to elaborate a lot on the time they remained as just friends so I just skipped a lot of time.

So I hope you enjoy.

💝💖💗

😄😍

.
.
.

The chappy is a bit short. Sorry