13

The movie was over and the three were walking out of the movie theater. When Taemin excused himself to go to the bathroom, Taehyung pulled Jimin to the side.

"What are you trying to do Jimin?"

"What do you mean?" Jimin was really confused.

"Spending time with Taemin hyung. Avoiding Jungkook for the whole day."

"I'm not avoiding Jungkook" he answered eyebrows furrowed. "And hyung is my friend. Of course I should spend time with him."

"Are you sure you are only trying to be friends with him?" Taehyung sounded a little pissed.

"What? I don't like him like that. He is a friend."

Jimin was really confused by the latter's behavior.

"You are using him to get Jungkook out of your mind aren't you?"

"I'm not using him." Jimin wanted to deny the accusation that he wanted to get rid of thoughts of Jungkook. But it was the truth and he couldn't lie.

"Okay then. I'll stop bothering you with this if you tell me you don't like Jungkook anymore"

Jimin didn't wanted to lie but he also didn't wanted to say the truth. "I don't like him anymore". He whispered.

Taehyung smirked. "You don't even look me in the eyes. Even an idiot can tell you're lying."

Just then Taemin interrupted them and they followed him to his car dropping the subject.

When Jimin opened the door to the passenger seat Taehyung said. "You don't want to stop the car in the middle do you? Come sit with me already." He pulled Jimin by the hand and they sat together at the backseat.
When Taemin turned around to look at them confused, Taehyung said.

"He can't sit alone". Jimin was really glad to have Taehyung by his side when the aftereffect of the movie kicked in.

"Are you sure you don't want to sleepover at mine?" Taehyung asked again.

"It's fine Tae. It's time I should stop being a baby. I can't depend on you for the rest of my life after watching a stupid horror movie." Tae had decided to go with Jimin till the door.

The moment Taehyung knocked on the door it flew open. Jungkook looked somewhat sleepy. He was trying not to fall asleep and was waiting for Jimin.

Jimin went inside the room after muttering a thanks to Taehyung. Jungkook watched Jimin go in and turned around to smile at Taehyung.

"Thanks hyung".

He smiled back and gave Jungkook a light punch on his shoulder.

"Goodnight". He muttered and turned around.

Jimin changed quickly and climbed into his bed. Jungkook turned the lights off and laid down on his own bed. The darkness gave Jimin shivers and he started sweating though it was cold.

He didn't wanted to bother the younger so he tried to keep shut. But after a few moments he felt like someone was watching him in the room and his head filled with screams from the movie.

He gasped and shifted uncomfortably in the bed. Suddenly the lights went on making Jimin let out a quick screen. He turned around to see Jungkook looking at him worried.

"Are you okay Jimin hyung?"

"Yeah... I guess." When Jungkook was about to turn the lights off and lie back down, Jimin said. "Jungkook, can you maybe leave the lights on?"

"You know I can't fall asleep with the lights on". Jungkook complaint feeling sorry and turned the lights off making Jimin go on a complete panic mode.

He turned back around, closing his eyes and hugged himself tightly under the blanket.

Just then he heard shuffling behind him and felt the blanket move. He let out a high pitched scream before a hand clasped on his mouth.

"Ssh.. it's just me". The soothing voice calmed him down but the next moment when realisation hit him his heart went wild.

Jungkook had crept under the blanket and was now pressed against his back. He hugged Jimin from the back tightly and in his strong arms Jimin felt safe like he had never before.

The small bed didn't let them have any space between them and Jimin turned around to face him with effort.

"What are you doing?" He whispered. He could feel Jungkook's warm breath against his forehead as he answered.

"I thought you needed someone beside you when you were scared. Do you want me to move?"

"No!" Jimin almost shouted making Jungkook laugh.

The thoughts about the movie were far gone from his mind and his thoughts were all about Jungkook.

Taehyung was right. I still do like Jungkook. I can't manage to not like him however hard I try. He thought.

"Are you already asleep?" Jungkook whispered looking down at Jimin.

Jimin chuckled. "Not yet. Though I'm sure I'm gonna start snoring the moment I close my eyes" he answered pressing against the younger heaving a sigh.

"You do snore actually." He said smiling.

"What? I do not. I didn't mean that literally."

Jungkook laughed in reply ,his fingers unknowingly drawing soothing circles onto Jimin's back.

His head was full of thoughts confusing him. He liked the feeling of having Jimin in his arms and the way he smelled. He felt himself getting addicted to Jimin's warmth.

They lied there, their feet tangled together and Jungkook wanted to stay like that forever and not move. He didn't wanted any confusing thoughts, he just wanted Jimin beside him.

Is this how love felt like?

He had no answer. And he decided it was best to leave it like that.

***

Some jikook moments.

I hope it's not too cringy.

Share your thoughts with me.

Hope you enjoyed this.