17

Jimin looked up to see Jungkook and the sudden small distance between them startled him. He looked at Jungkook's eyes to see it was fixed on his lips and before Jimin could process what was going to happen, Jungkook shortened the small distance to zero.

His eyes closed unknowingly as he started moving his lips while Jimin's eyes were wide open in shock and he was frozen.

A few seconds passed when Jimin started kissing him back and that's when realisation hit Jungkook. He stumbled back standing up from the chair making it fall back.

They looked at each other confusion and shock visible in their eyes. Jimin knew that he must have regretted it.

"I'm sorry. I don't-" Jungkook was cut off by him

"I know it was an accident. It's fine." He said not looking at Jungkook. "I know you didn't mean to do it."

Jungkook wanted to tell him it wasn't an accident but then he had no other excuse for his actions.

"I'm gonna go. Bye" he mumbled fast and reached for his bag. Within seconds he was out of the room leaving Jimin still shocked, confused, sad and .... hurt.

The next two weeks had been very hard for Jungkook. He couldn't stop thinking about Jimin and what he had done. Even if he liked Jimin he was sure he only saw him as a friend.

He would have kissed me back if he liked me. Now I have ruined my relation with Jimin. Jungkook thought.

Jimin had not called him during the entire holidays and this was enough for Jungkook to believe he had messed everything up.

He needed to talk to Yoongi as soon as possible but he didn't wanted to do this over phone. So he waited.

Day after tomorrow their classes would begin and he got a text from Yoongi that night that he was back in his apartment. He wanted to rush over to his hyung but his mom made him stay and leave in the morning.

It was 6 in the morning when Yoongi angrily made his way to the door. Jungkook had knocked and rang the bell multiple times but as he didn't answer the door, he had started yelling to open the door or he would break open the door.

"What is wrong with you dickhead. IT'S FUCKING 6 IN THE MORNING." Yoongi yelled and rushed back into his bedroom.

"Good morning to you too." He rolled his eyes as he closed the door behind him and took off his jacket. "Why don't you just tell me your door passcode?" He asked as he followed Yoongi to his room.

"No way. Then you would be here all the time, getting on my nerves. I'm not planning on going to jail for murder." Yoongi said his voice sleepy. He was already back in bed.

"Hyung. Get up, I didn't drive all the way here to watch you sleep." He nudged Yoongi.

"Shut up and let me sleep."

"What would I do till you wake up?" He whined and nudged Yoongi again.

"Jump off the balcony. That would be great." He took a pillow and slammed it against the back of the older earning the finger from him.

"You didn't jump? What a waste!" Yoongi muttered sleepily as he made his way to the kitchen. "Okay now tell me why did you get your ass in here at 6. Better be something important or I'm gonna throw you off the balcony myself." He said as he took a sip of the coffee the younger made for him.

He ignored the threatening by rolling his eyes. "It's about Jimin. I don't know what to do. It's making me go crazy."

"Okay... Tell me what do you feel when you look at him."

"I... I don't want to look away. He looks so ethereal. So cute when his hair falls on his forehead and ho hot when parted in the middle-"

"Okay. Let's stop there. I get it. I don't want to hear you getting whipped for him." The older's words made him blush.

"My heart beats like crazy like at.. 800 bpm and when he hugs me I don't wanna let go." He himself couldn't believe he was saying this. The words left his mouth before he could even think.

"Jungkook ah. You are hearing yourself aren't you? You are in love. It's so obvious."

"Is this love? But then what about me being straight?"

"Being straight or gay are just labels. That doesn't make decisions for you. You do. Your heart do." Yoongi said surprising both Jungkook and himself. He was not at all good at giving talks like this. "You can be a bi. It's fine."

"But I feel like I don't find girls attractive anymore."

"Then maybe you've turned gay." Yoongi suggested.

"But I don't like other guys except Jimin."

"Then maybe you've turned gay for him."

"Does that mean there's-"

"Leave me ALONE." Yoongi huffed getting annoyed but on seeing the doe eyes he sighed in defeat. "Continue." He said bitterly.

Jungkook smiled slightly before going serious. "Turn gay for a specific person? Is that even possible?"

"Jungkook. When you start liking someone you don't need reasons to continue. Your heart knows what it wants and so do you." Yoongi finished then turned away from the younger and whispered to himself. "Man! I'm on FIRE today."

"I do?" Jungkook asked himself. He felt like he had known the answer for that all along. "I like Jimin. I love him." He said not talking specifically to anyone. "Yeah!" And a smile spread across his then frowning face.

Yoongi smiled in response but it dropped when he saw the frown back on the latter's face

"Oh no. No. No. I've messed everything up."

"What now?" Yoongi asked with a really done looking face.

"Okay. I do accept that I like him but he doesn't like me like that. He sees me only as a friend."

"How can you know he sees you only as a friend?"

"I know it. He doesn't have that kind of feelings for me."

"Jungkook. You were too dumb to realise your own feelings. You don't fucking know anything about his."

"Okay I agree. But I did something really stupid and he was so shocked. He said he knew it was an accident and it doesn't mean anything."

"What did you do?"

"I kissed him."

***

So I updated. Yaay!

Do you think I'm doing a good job with the writing?

Tell me what you think of how the story has been this far.

I REALLY want to hear it.

Thank you for reading and please vote. ❤️