11

When Jungkook got home, Jimin was busy in texting someone. He couldn't deny he loved the attention from the older, but now Jimin ignoring him hurt him a lot.

When he noticed Jimin is gonna take time he started doing his work and would glance at him from time to time to find him smiling and laughing.

When he heard shuffling behind he turned around and Jimin had kept his phone away.

"Uh.. hey!"

"Hi Jungkook ah" he smiled. "Did you needed something?"

"No. I was... about to ask something but I forgot." He said awkwardly and tried to be less obvious. "You seemed.. busy. Who was it?" He turned back and kept his eyes on his book.

"It was a senior. Taemin hyung. He's in my department. I met him today in connection with the dance competition I told you about."

Jimin was going to take part in a dance championship. And if he happen to win then he can go abroad to continue his studies under the best trainers. And he believed this was a great opportunity.

Jimin told him about how this Taemin
guy was a great person and a great dancer. Jungkook already disliked the guy though he had never met him.

You're jealous. His mind told him.

No I'm not. He disagreed.

Then can you please tell me why are you getting angry and breaking the nib of the pen.

He noticed the splotches of ink on the paper and threw the pen away in the trash before rushing to the bathroom angrily leaving Jimin dumbfounded.

After he washed his face, he just stood their staring at the mirror.

Why am I getting jealous? Jimin can talk to whoever he wants. It should not bother me this much. Do I like him? But why is it just him? Why don't I find other guys attractive? I can't be gay. This is just crazy-

"Jungkook! Are you okay?" Jimin asked after knocking the door concerned.

"Yeah". He answered and took a deep breath and opened the door.

"What happened?"

"Headache". He answered walking over to his bed. Then his phone went off and he grabbed it sat down on his bed. He saw Jimin doing the same.

dancerhope changed the group name from '7 rings' to 'Area 51'.

dancerhope
Now we officially have an alien among the group.

dancerhopeNow we officially have an alien among the group

taelien
Hyung! I was really curious. How could you do this to me?

eommajin
He came home last day and started yelling 'Im not human', after wearing contacts.

taelien
But I really looked so creepy and alien like.👽

mochi
You look like an alien all the time tae

taelien
I thought you were my best friend.

grandpamin
Tae and Jin hyung doesn't live in the same house?

eommajin
No. He was really obsessed with living alone. So our parents kicked him out.

nerdjoon
Jimin ah! Who was that guy I saw you with after classes? I couldn't get to ask you.

mochi
He's a senior in my department. Lee Taemin.

notsopurekook
Are you not joining the competition Hobi hyung?

dancerhope
I cannot. I would love to take part but it would be of no use. You know because I'm a trainee under Bighit Entertainment.

taelien
Yah Jimin! I'm your soulmate. Don't you dare cheat on me.

mochi
I won't cheat on you. I promise my soulmate.

eommajin
Cringe

nerdjoon
cringe

grandpamin
Cringe

dancerhope
Cringe

notsopurekook
Cringe

taelien
Don't mind them. They're just jealous.

'Jealous'. Jungkook plugged the charger in his phone and laid back on the bed covering his ears as if that would help him get rid off the noise in his head

***

.
.
.

Here is another chapter.
Getting into some drama...
What's a Wattpad story without some drama.

Thanks for reading ☺️💘😊

Vote if u liked it.

....I don't know what else to say

Ba bye