12

Jimin was waiting outside the campus for Taehyung. None of them had evening classes today and they had decided to meet at the cafe.

Suddenly Taemin joined him. "Hey Jimin. You waiting for someone?".

"Hey. Yeah actually, I'm waiting for my friends."

"Do you mind if I talk to you till they come?"

"Of course not. You don't have to ask permission." Jimin laughed. They sat down on a bench talking.

Taemin said after sometime. "We are friends. So I thought I should tell you this. I'm gay. You can tell me if you have a problem with it."

"N-No. I don't have a problem with it." Jimin internally argued if he should just say it or not. "Well... I-I am gay too."

"Really? That's cool, I guess." He laughed slightly joined by Jimin.

"I actually wanted to ask you if you wanted to go see a movie sometime."

"Uh.. sure. When?"

"Tomorrow's Saturday. How about that?"

"Okay"

"Yah Jimin." Jimin heard Tae and turned to look at him accompanied by Yoongi and Hobi hyung.

"Hey! Do you want to go to a movie with us tomorrow.?" Jimin asked them. "We can invite the others too." Then he turned to Taemin and asked. "You don't mind me inviting them do you?"

"No. It's okay." Though Taemin was not quite happy with it he agreed.

"Sure. I'll come." Tae said.

"Uh.. Jimin ah tomorrow we kinda had plans." Hobi said and looked at Yoongi. "Sorry."

"It's fine. What do you think about others?"

"Jin and Namjoon hyung I think, are going out of town. They are meeting one of their old friends." Tae said and looked at Yoongi not knowing if the youngest had any plans.

"Jungkook must be free. He didn't tell me anything about going out."

"I'll see you tomorrow then. Bye". Taemin said and left.

"No. I can't. I... I have some project left to do." Jungkook said taking a sip of his coffee.

Actually he wanted to go so that he can keep an eye on Taemin. But then he thought why was he so obsessed with whatever Jimin do. He didn't like Jimin or anything then why should he care.

"I thought you already turned it in." Yoongi asked confused.

"Um..no.. I didn't. It was not complete." He was thankful for his hyung being unobservant.

"So you and this Taemin are a thing or something?" He couldn't resist asking it after hearing he was also gay. They were now back in there dorm.

"What? No. We are really good friends" Jimin was surprised by the sudden question. And for a moment he thought Jungkook liked him. "Why would you ask that?"

"Taehyung showed me his posts on Instagram. You looked...close" Jungkook frowned at the feeling of jealousy rising in him. And he sure didn't like it a bit.

(Texts between Taehyung and Jungkook)

When will the movie be over?

What kind of question is that?
Like any other movie it will take 2 hr or more. Maybe by 11.

Okay text me when it's over.

Why are you asking me to do that?
You are my dad or boyfriend?

I'm worried about Jimin.

FYI, Jimin is a fully grown ass man.
I'm sure he can take care of himself.
If you're worried about him, why are you texting me?

Idk

You care for him too much

He's my roommate

Are you sure that's the only reason?

What do you mean by that?

Both. Don't worry. I'll make sure he gets back safe.

Okay. I trust you.
What movie are you seeing?

Some horror movie. I forgot the name.

But Jimin gets scared too easily. He hated horror movies.

I know. Taemin hyung chose the movie and well Jimin agreed.

Sit next to Jimin.
He's gonna jump on the person next to him when he's afraid.

I know that.
Did you indirectly asked me to not let Jimin cling on Taemin hyung?

That's not what I meant.

Don't worry buddy. TaeTae at your service.
Well. I sure will ask for something in return.

Whatever you want.
But don't tell Jimin I asked you to do things.

Roger that.
Well bye, the movie's starting.

Jungkook was still worried. During sleepover at hyung's house they'll watch horror movies and Jimin would sleep that night with the lights on and hugging Taehyung. He didn't want Jimin to even touch that guy. The thoughts of them holding hands angered him and he groaned and hit himself on the head with a pillow.

***

Does anyone read this thing anymore?

I'm just gonna keep updating, don't want to discontinue this.

Hope you enjoyed reading this.

I would really appreciate it if you could vote or comment.

Thank you.