The Night

I was laying on my bed when Jessie walked in.

"Hey Ashley there's a party tonight at my friend Jakes house. Mom said I can't go unless you do, do you want to come."

"Well mom did just get me a new dress."

"Thanks! Your the best!" He walked out.

I had just gotten a new black dress that really hugged my curves and was short. I will wear that.

When mom took me shopping a few weeks ago we bought all kinds of clothes, shoes, jewelry everything. Let's just say I have more clothes than I have ever had. I actually have a style that I like now.

I put on the dress and zipped it up. Then my shoes that matched. I walked in to the bathroom to maybe curl my hair. I grabbed the hair curler and turned it on then put my hair in a bun and started doing my makeup. As I finished my makeup I took my hair out of the bun and grabbed the hair curler and curled my hair. I looked alright.

I walked out of the bathroom and ran into Jessie.

"You look amazing." Jessie said wide eyed.

"Thanks." Smiles.

"I guess I'm gonna have to be the one to watch and make sure guys keep their hands off."

"Haha Yupp I guess."

"Alright I'll tell mom we are both ready." He walked away.

Okay my first party. I wonder what its like. Should I drink? Nah I have never had a drink... I think I will get water. Will Jessie be with me the whole time? Probably not. I will just sit on the side.

"Ashley let's go." Mom yelled.

"Coming."

I walked downstairs and outside into the car. I buckled up and pulled my phone out of my purse. 9:30pm. How long will we be out? Like 12 or 1. Most likely. We got to the house and I guess everyone is in the back because no one was out front. Jessie and I got out of the car and started walking up to the door. I waved bye to mom as she drove out. My phone rang.

Text message:

Momma

Text or call when you guys are done. We will all be awake. Love you.

Thanks Mom. I will be sure to let you know love you too.

Sent.

I walked in and right away I was alone. Jessie walked off. There is a big group of people all around and on the sides are couches that people would make out on. I sat down on an empty couch. I checked my phone. 9:50pm. I'm gonna be here for a while.

Just as I looked up from my phone a boy that looked maybe 17 was walking over to me. Oh my god. Do I look okay. Maybe he isn't coming to me. He is. He sat down next to me.

"This is crazy."

"What is?"

"The whole party, I mean I don't even know where my friend went."

"Oh yeah I guess. My brother is in there somewhere but I don't know anybody so."

"Well we should get to know each other. Hi I'm Justin." He puts out his hand to shake mine.

"Hi I'm Ashley."

"Hi Ashley I couldn't help but notice that you are gorgeous. Do you go to school around here?"

Gorgeous? He thinks I'm gorgeous.. Oh shit he asked a question.. Where do I go to school. I forgot everything.

"Oh um I go to school at Riversong High."