Life At Home

We were able to come home two days after Bella was born. She is such a beautiful girl. My family keeps telling me she looks just like me. She has the brown hair and the brown eyes with my full lips. She does have Justin's nose so that's good I guess.

She keeps crying over and over again. But yet whenever Justin walks in she stops. I walked downstairs to talk to my mom.

"Whenever Justin walks in she stops crying. It drives me crazy."

"Well we know she will be a daddy's girl now." She was joking.

"Not funny." I walked to get a bottle with water inside.

I went back upstairs and saw Justin on my bed holding Bella. Of course. He never let's her down.

"Holding her again?"

"Yes. She is so precious. I love her."

"Me too."

"I can't believe I was going to leave her behind."

"I know but its okay because you are here now."

The weird thing was that Justin's parents have not come over to see Bella.

"When are your parents going to visit their granddaughter?"

"They said today but I don't know. I will call them right now."

"Okay."

He handed Bella to me and walked out. I always play with her little nose. It's so cute. She is just adorable. I can't believe that I'm 15 with a baby. That just trips me out. I mean this is crazy. I barely became a teenager two years ago and I already have a baby. I can't believe I did that. I was so stupid. But I did get something good out of it so its okay, but I was still so stupid.

I started thinking back to the night of the party. I thought about the way he was walking up to me. I thought about how I was trying to "be cool". I'm glad it was Justin over anyone else because if it was anyone else it would be different. Like they might not have cared about how I was feeling during the whole sex process like Justin did. I still can't believe he wondered if I was okay. That's just not what guys do now a days. I'm very lucky.

"Good news. They are coming today at around two o'clock." Justin came back in.

I looked at my phone, it was 1:45.

"Dude that's in fifteen minutes. Go tell my mom and everyone else while I feed Bella."

"Okay Momma." He winked, did his smirk and walked out.

God that smirk.

I started to breastfeed Bella. I only learned how to do this a couple of days ago. I think I'm pretty good at it. I mean for a beginner. She usually finishes fast so I was done in about ten minutes and it also gave me a little time to fix my hair, and at lease look presentable. I picked Bella up and took her with me downstairs to see Justin's parents.

I heard talking as I walked down stairs.

".. And here is my beautiful girlfriend with my precious daughter." Justin told his parents as I walked in.

My mom and dad were sitting on the couch next to his. They turned when Justin said that.

"Oh how precious!" His mother exclaimed.

"This is Bella Elizabeth Griffin." Smiles.

"Oh please can I hold her?"

"Of course."

I handed Bella to his mom. She was so happy. Playing with her hands kissing her cheeks. It was cute.

"How are you doing Ashley?" His dad asked.

"I have been pretty good so far. Besides the crying, diaper changing, feeding and not sleeping I have been okay."

Everyone started laughing.

"Oh my, Henry look she looks just like Ashley." His mom said.

"Oh yes but she does have the nose." His dad said tapping her nose.

"Oh Justin we would love to stay but we have to go to run to a couple of stores. She is adorable Ashley."

"Thank you." Smiles.

She handed Bella back to me, and got up and left with Henry.

"I'm going to go to bed. Do you wanna watch Bella for a while. I need sleep. I'm so tired."

"Yeah let me take care of her. You go rest babe."

"Thanks."

I kissed him and Bella and walked back upstairs and went in my covers and fell asleep.