Birthday

I just got out of the hospital about two days ago. My birthday is today and honestly, I'm not really excited. I'm just not as excited. I guess I should be because I'm turning 16. I already have my permit I just need to take my test. Yay!

I was downstairs in the kitchen. It was about 7:45am. Bella woke me up so I decided to go down and get her a bottle.

"Your up a little early." My mom came down.

"Yeah Bella woke up."

"Well sweety I just have to tell you something."

"What?"

"Happy birthday Ashley!" My mom grabbed a present from behind her back.

"Oh gosh Mom thanks." Smiles.

"Open it right now. I wanted my gift to be the first one you open."

"Okay haha."

I unwrapped the paper and there was a box. Okay so this wasn't a small box. It was huge. It was half my size. I could sit in it and be comfortable. Anyways I opened the box and there was a bunch of clothes, makeup, a new curler, a few baby toys, shoes, and at the bottom was a piece of paper.

"What's this?" I was holding the paper.

"Why don't you open it."

I opened it and was shocked.

"I'm doing my drivers test today?!"

"Yes I got you an appointment. Do you like your present?"

"Yes Mom I love everything! Thank you so much!!!"

"Your welcome sweetheart."

"I'm gonna go get Bella."

I walked upstairs, grabbed Bella, and came back down.

"Here give me Bella."

"Why?"

"You go back to bed. Its your birthday go to sleep."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

"Thanks mom." Smiles.

I walked up stairs and looked at my phone. 8:01 am. I fell asleep. It only felt like a couple of minutes but I heard my phone ring and I looked and it was 11:38. Justin texted me.

Justin

Happy Birthday babe I will be over in 10 minutes!

Okay:)

Sent.

I should get up and get ready. I got up and put one of my new shirts on with some cute shorts. I walked downstairs and everyone was down there. Not just my family.. I mean everyone! My cousins, relatives, grandparents. Everyone. I walked in the living room and everyone said happy birthday.

"Thanks everyone!"

My aunt came up and hugged me.

"So where's your baby daddy?"

I started laughing.

"He will be here soon."

Just as I said that, guess who walks in the door. Justin.

"Here he is haha."

"Hey babe. Hi Ashley's family." He smiled.

"Where is Bella?"

My mom came and gave Bella to me.

"This is Bella Elizabeth Griffin."

I heard a bunch of my cousins asking to hold her all at once. I went to go sit down on the couch and Justin sat next to me. Already a line of my relatives asking to hold Bella. I would make them sit down then hold her. My little cousin was holding her.