July

As July started rolling around I started thinking about the year that has gone by. July 6th was the day I had sex the first time. Today is July 4th. I'm trying to spend a good day with my family. I'm trying not to think about everything.

I got Bella a fourth of july outfit at Target the other day. She looks so cute. She started walking about a week ago. I was so excited I got it on camera. Bella is growing so fast. It feels like yesterday she was a baby. Justin, Bella and I are all going to go out and swim until we eat then go see the fireworks. I haven't been in a bikini in a long time. Now that my body looks presentable I will wear it proudly. My pink and orange bikini. The same bikini I wore the first day I met everyone.

"C'mon Ashley let's go swim." Justin called upstairs.

"Coming."

I looked at myself in the mirror. I have my body back. No baby fat. I walked downstairs and jumped in the pool. Justin was already in the shallow end of the pool swimming with Bella. I swam over to them and picked up Bella and played with her in the water. She splashes and kicks her legs. She loves the water. She will be a swimmer. Like momma. She does many things like me. She even looks like me. Justin gets jealous.

"Babe guess what?"

"What?"

"Food is ready."

"Already? What time is it?"

"You were asleep till 2 in the afternoon Ash."

"Really? Holy shit."

"Yupp."'

"Oh ok haha."

Jessie, Derek, and Matt all came out with food. This is exactly how the day went when I met everyone for the first time. We got out and ate. I ate like 10 pounds worth of food. Not really, but it felt like it. Bella was falling asleep in her highchair so I decided to take her upstairs and put her to bed. No fireworks for her. I got her in the bath and washed her hair and body. I wrapped her in a towel and started shaking her to dry her off. She started laughing. I swear this girl has the cutest laugh any baby could have. I put her pajamas on and put her in her bed. Nocribs for her anymore. She has a little bed with rails on it. She laid there for a minute looking at me with her big brown eyes. She is so cute. She started getting droopy eyes when I started running my fingers on her head. She loves that. She finally fell asleep and Justin walked up in my room and laid down on my bed next to me. We started watching a movie. I started thinking about the night.

"Justin?"

"Yes my lovely."

"Why me? There were so many other girls. Why would you just go up to me?"

"I really thought you were pretty. And you looked like such a sweet innocent girl. You were beautiful with your hair curled, that black dress, the black shoes that matched. Just the way you looked up at me with the face of shock when I sat down next to me. You were the cutest thing. And also you looked hot in that dress."

"Way to kill the mood Justin. Just kidding. Did you really mean that?"

"Yes. And when you said sure to going upstairs with me, my first thought was does this sweet girl know what she's getting in to?"

"Yeah I knew haha. I knew exactly what would happen."

"The way you smiled at me when we were sitting down after the sex. It showed you weren't just one of those girls that didn't care."

"I thought you would never talk to me after. Because guys do that."

"I would never do that."

"I know."

He smiled and kissed my forehead. He is so cute. I kept watching the movie and he fell asleep next to me. I kissed his cheek and fell asleep with him.