Waking Up

I opened my eyes. I was in this white room with a bunch of medical equipment. Why am I in the hospital. I don't remember anything. Then all of a sudden I looked at Justin sitting down in a chair and remembered everything.

"OH MY GOD WHERE'S BELLA!!??!!" I yelled.

"Don't worry Ashley. She is okay. When you hit the bump in the road she flew out and you caught her and hit your head. She was in your arms when I came over. You were knocked out. Ashley you saved her life. She would be dead if you didn't jump for her and take the fall yourself."

"Oh my god.. Where is she? Can I see her?"

"Yeah she is with your mom I will call your mom."

"Thank you.... And Justin."

"What's up?"

"I'm so sorry. Jessica is a bitch and I'm sorry I believed her. It was just the picture looked so real. I'm sorry. I love you so much. It hurt to see that and I was blinded by the pain instead of hearing what you had to say."

"Its fine I understand. I love you too. You are my one and only. I could never hurt you. I'm gonna call your mom."

"Thanks." Smiles.

He walked out and I laid there and waited for Bella. About 5 minutes later he walked in with her in his arms. She was okay. She didn't even have a scratch.

"I can't believe she is okay."

"I know. They did testing to make sure she had no brain damage from the fall, but because you had a jacket on her head had something soft to land on. You are amazing Ashley."

"Why do you say that?"

"You got bruised up and almost killed for your daughter. I am so proud of you. I'm so glad you did that. You don't understand how powerful that was."

"A mothers love is bigger than any kind."

I don't even remember it hurting. I didn't feel pain. Apparently I was asleep for two days. They thought I was going to die. Surprise. I'm alive.

"Ashley you need rest. You have your chance haha."

"Can I hold Bella?"

"Yes."

He handed Bella to me. I looked her in the eyes.

"I will never let anything hurt you. I am always here for you no matter what."

I was holding her in one hand and she fell asleep. I did too. I felt someone's hands trying to take her and then screeching. I opened my eyes and saw Justin trying to take her out of my hands to put her in her crib. They brought the crib to the hospital? And then he put her back in my arms and she stopped screaming. So Justin left her there and we fell asleep together. The first time I have gotten sleep in two weeks. With my baby girl in my arms.