room 16b - ateez wooyoung 21+

[wrote this while thinking of that inception shoot with the suits, god wooyoung can wreck me tbh... also part two?]

[21:49]

meeting him tonight at the club near your workplace wasn't the only highlight of the night. as soon as you felt his gaze dance up and down your figure, you understood the dangerous stares of lust seeping from his eyes.

he was quite an attractive man, expensive watch and sultry eyes as he sat from his empty booth, not a single one of his friend in sight. wooyoung was in the states for business but he didn't think he'd end up at the hottest club in the states.

back in korea, san told him this was a luxury hotel so he didn't think much about researching it before his driver dropped him off. the only thing was that wooyoung was too smart for his own good and immediately realised the kind of place he had arrived at.

he didn't leave because a foreigner, someone so daringly attractive had slid past him, mumbling probably an apology but wooyoung didn't hear much. despite not knowing much of the english language, he entered the club with no hesitation after you and his stare has been on you since.

you grinned at him, only flashing enough teeth for him to get the hint that you'd like him to come over. he was quite confident, scoffing as he bit his bottom lip. wooyoung wanted you to make the first move, cocky smirk on his face as you danced through the crowd of strangers, swaying to the music as you do so.

"hi, stranger," you said to him, sitting beside the foreign man and he sits back in his seat, comfortably. he said something but you don't understand him so you placed a friendly hand on his knee, "it seems like you can't keep your eyes off me."

he said something else but the only thing you understood was 'sexy' and 'beautiful' before wooyoung shifted his hand to your thigh, squeezing at the exposed skin your dress had revealed. you tilted your head and smiled, leaning in close, "you look lonely here by yourself"

there was definitely a language barrier because when he lowered his eyes to you, wooyoung pressed his lips against yours, soft lips against your red lipstick, smearing it everywhere but none of you cared. 

his hands slid to your waist as you lifted yourself to sit on his lap, straight up in front of strangers who could definitely see the two of you, but who would care enough to do so. you moved against him as wooyoung kissed you messily and harshly, passion only visible by the two of you.

your fingers unbuttoned his shirt collar and after the first four buttons, he stopped you, shaking his head as he retrieved his phone from his pocket, dialing a number and placing a single finger to his lips, motioning for you to be quiet and you do as asked.