Charter 2

When I walk through the portal I'm meet with a bar. "This is our hideout" the blue-haired man said. I loosened my muzzle and let it lay on my chest "Name's?" I said. "call me Shigaraki and my quirk is decay." "You may call me Kurogiri and my quirk is warp gate" then I noticed two others in the room with us standing I pointed at them. "What the hell are you pointing at" bacon bits (😝) growled.

"Hello my name is toga and my quirk is transformation... CAN I HAVE SOME OF YOUR BLOOD" She yelled running at me with a needle "NO" Shigaraki and Kurogiri yelled but it was too late.

I had her pinned to the floor without my tails with one hand "HEY LET GO" She yelled I look up at my 'boss' and gestured if I could eat her. "No you can not get off of her" I did as I was told and she jumped up and glared. I stuck up my hand (🖐) then picked up the needle that had been thrown on the floor and tried to stab my arm *GASP* she gasped as it broke.

"Wow that's awesome," she said with stars in her eyes "and you're REALLY tall! What's your name" I pulled out my file and pointed at my name. "(M\N) or X?" She asked I crossed my two index fingers "X.... that's a nice name!" I pointed at bacon bits.

"His name is Dabi and his quirk is cremation what's your quirk" "HEY WHAT THE HELL" bacon bits yelled. "What's your quirk?" she asked cutely I let out my tails "WOW SO pretty" she said as she tried to touch them I instantly put them away and shook my head. "Sorry" she said I walked over to my stuff and pulled out one of my most powerful people all the jars had a bit of meat or fingers. His name was (R\N) and his quirk was bones he could create anything out of his bones he just had to imagine it. I took out an empty jar and poured some blood in making sure no fingers fell in and wrote his name and quirk on the label. I handed her the jar with his blood in it.

"Really for me!?" I nod "THANK YOU" She yelled as she ran to what I think is her room "do you think you can like her" asked Shigaraki. I nod and look at dabi I walk up to him. "What do you want" I didn't reply once I was in front of him I leaned down and started sniffing 'he smells pretty good' "HEY WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING" I ignored him again 'he is too loud' I walked away and sat on a stool. I snapped my fingers trying to get their attention and pointed to a bottle of my favorite alcohol. "You think there going to listen to you" he scoffed. Then Kurogiri appeared behind the bar handing me my drink.

I saw Dabi's face it held confusion and shock. "Why the hell are you listening to him?!" "He is our new recruit and he is easily the most powerful one here" Shigaraki said sitting next to me. "Hm" I hummed Boredly knowing my place. I bring my stuff with my tails I rummage through my stuff and find a medal straw I see some leftover blood I whistle then I gestured cleaning hoping Kurogiri would understand thankfully he did. He handed me a rag and I started to scrub the shit out of the straw. "you better scrub it your Filthy" dabi said mockingly then I instantly stop.

*flashback*

"YOUR FILTHY I know it's time to clean your sins away!" My mother said crazily I back away "(M\N)! COME BACK HERE don't worry baby god will save you we just have to purge the sins off of you!" she struck her whip even closer to me. "MOMMY PLEASE I'LL BE A GOOD BOY I'M SORRY" "Oh baby you've always been a good boy for mommy good boys also have to get their sins purged so just stay still."

*after the wipings*

"LOOK AT WHAT A MESS YOU MADE clean it up what a bad boy!" She throws a clean rag at me. "Your blood better be cleaned when I get home!" 'Must clean must clean must clean' I repeated in my head as I scrubbed my blood from the floor.

*flashback over*

I come out of my flashback to see Dabi's fearful face close to mine? 'What happened' I stand up I see the chairs everywhere I tilt my head in confusion I look over to see Kurogiri hiding. 'I must have attacked again.' I stand up and start to pick up the chairs "W-WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM" I don't answer and finished fixing the chairs. I nod "w-well you see umm... X is umm unstable and sometimes accidentally attacks him-self and the people around him" "mhm" I confirm I go back to cleaning the straw. once I finished It looked like It was brand new then noticed how the actual bar could be cleaner. I put my straw in my bottle and placed the straw in my mouth drinking it. I cleaned the rag and pulled out a plain white bottle with no label. I about to spray it when Kurogiri interrupted me "WAIT what is that..." I made a cleaning gesture and then a thumbs up.