37th Chapter

After Haci-aga called me to come to Murad's chambers, I went right away. At first, I was kinda mad because Haci told Murad I have my fingers in letting him know this, but at the other second I think this is even better.

I came into his chambers and bowed and I could see Ayse is already here. I saw she has no idea why is she invited.

- When you are both here, I have something important to tell you. - Murad said as he looked at both of us.

- Is it about Sanjak, Hunkarim? - Ayse asked him happily.
- No. Its the thing about your throne, Ayse. - Murad told her and he sounded really insensitive.

- Oh, Hoşyar already told you about my throne? I thought you will like it. - Ayse said, looked first at me angrily, and then gave him a wide smile. Sometimes I thought how stupid she could be.

- You thought I would like it? You really thought that? - Murad started sounding really agressive and angry.
- Excuse me if I did anything wrong, I didn't want to. - she said as she was confused with his reaction.

- Ayse, you spent all the money from Imperial Funds. All the money we got in last two years. Are you normal? There stayed money to pay for servants and maid only for one month more. And what will we do after that? - Murad started yelling on her.

- I know, I wanted to tell you this. But don't worry, I found a Jewish woman who will send me money tommorow, so we will have money. - Ayse smiled as she thought she did the right thing.

At that moment, Murad became even more agressive. He slapped her across the face.
- How can you dare to take money from anyone else? Are you normal? You will do whatever is important and cancel those jobs. Nobody will borrow money to us. - Murad yelled on her.

I could see tears in Ayse's eyes. Murad has never before slapped her across the face, and I could only imagine how this hurted her.

- But.. I thought only the best... - she tried to say but Murad didn't allow her to continue.

- You won't rule the harem anymore. You are so incompetent. I think Halime would better rule harem than you. - Murad yelled on her. He was really disappointed with her acts.

- Hunkarim... - she tried to say. She went down on her knees and tried to kiss his robe, but he removed it from her.

- You will hand your seal and power to Hoşyar. From now on, I want you Hoşyar to rule the harem. I know you will be a lot better with doing your job, unlike Ayse was. - he said and looked at me.

I gave him a very kind smile and kissed his hand. I was actually really happy because of that. My plan wasn't ruling the harem, but show him Murad the truth everyone is hiding from him.

- Ayse, you can leave and you will go in few days with Ahmed in Manisa. Now you can leave. - he said.

Ayse left his chambers in tears. Once again she looked at me with angry face and she looked at me like she was ready to kill me.

- Murad, you made me so happy. I didn't believe this.. - I told him and smiled him.
- I was stupid because I gave her the power, I should have give the power to you before. - he said and squeezed my both hands.

- You followed the traditions, Murad. I hope I won't disappoint you. - I told him. He just putted his hands on my cheeks.

- My Hoşyar, I have total trust in you. I am very happy that you informed me about this. - he said and kissed my forehead.

- I want to give you something. - he said and smiled to me very nicely. He went back to his working desk and took a little box. He took it and came closer to me.

He opened the box and inside was really beautiful necklace. He went and putted it on my neck.

- Do you like it? - he asked me as he was looking at our reflection in mirror

- Murad, I really like it. Its very beautiful. - I told him happily because I really liked it.

I turned around to him and hugged him really strongly. I knew he did this because he wanted to do everything to get my forgivness, and he didn't know how to excuse to people. But none of the gifts will be the same to me as his words that he wants my forgivness. But I won't force it, he will do it himself. He will realise he has to do it.

We went on his terrace and sat there. His terrace was the most beautiful place, in my opinion, in palace. I spent most of my happy moments here. He firstly kissed me here, I told him for the first time I am pregnant here, we got married here.

This place had a special atmosphere for me. Whatever he did to me, I could never stop loving him. I was praying for him every day and for his health, same as I did with my children.

I knew if he would die one day, I would have to go to Old Palace, and my sons would be executed or go to Kafes, where they would have been locked. Last Sultan Mustafa and Prince Iskender lost their minds while they were in Kafes, and I didn't want that to happen to any of my sons.

But dont think I prayed for him only because of that, I prayed for him because I love him. He is the man I love the most. He gives me all the strength I have for life. He is love of my life. I don't need anyone else, if I have him.

His kiss and his hug made me feel like I have everything in this world. While I was hugging him, I felt like I have the whole world in my hands.

I came from Venice, bornt as Rachela. But my destiny chosed that Sultan Murad will kidnap me and take me with him in Istanbul. The same Sultan Murad that killed my father, became father of my nine children, eight alive and one angel in heaven. From a venetian slave I became mother of his children, his love, his legal wife. And from a slave from Venice, I came to the day when I am rulling Harem. When I am most powerful woman in Ottoman Empire. I had everything of Harem in my hands. Would young Rachela ever think about becoming Haseki Hoşyar Sultan? Wod she ever think one day she will become love of the life of Sultan Murad Khan, ruller of the whole world?

I want to know your opinion of the story. As I am on 37th chapted, should I finish it soon, or should I make more chapters?