SIXTEEN

My phone went off disrupting both Finn and I's slumber, our legs intertwined with each other his arms still wrapped around my torso. I slipped away to look at who attempted to call me.

Jack did lol

I sighed showing Finn, he frowned slightly "what does he want?"

I shook my head "a second chance most likely, probably asking to come over."

"Oh"

"Yeah..."

"What are you thinking?" He plays with the strands of my hair by my face brushing them out of the way.

"I'm just going to tell ignore it, hopefully, he gets the memo," I tell Finn

Mixed emotions...

"Okay," he smiled slightly I returned it with a small smile

"want to go and get some food?" I get up stretching he gets up with me "sure"

I hug his torso, it just felt right. he's giving me so much love and friendship I feel bad for not returning.

his arms wrap around my shoulders as his hands are on my back, I hug him tighter before letting go he looks down at me "what was that?"

"just showing my appreciation for you," I say

"oh" he mumbles

I felt a little off with his response, maybe hugging him wasn't the smartest decision.

we went to the cafe and I saw jack there with Kaitlynn, she was talking to him but he stopped looking at her when he spotted us.  My heart stopped as he began to approach Finn and me.

"hi," he said lowly standing in front of me, I shyly glanced away looking at Finn for help.

"so you're ignoring me in person too, great," he mumbles walking away

"Jack, I'm trying to find out a way to forgive you..."

"well you could've at least said hi back" he turned towards me "ignoring me over nothing, I have no idea why you're mad at me this time. Half of the time I don't actually," he says

"you're kidding me, right?" I was shocked, is he dumb or something

"Can you at least tell me what I did this time so I can try and correct it?" he pleads "I miss you."

(SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW IM SORRY FOR MY LACK OF UPLOADS MY SINCERE APOLOGIES)