3.

"Rebecca's pregnant"

Those two words played over and over in his mind.

The more he thought about it, the more he felt like his entire world was crashing down around him.

"Colby!"

"Colby!"

He heard Ashely's voice in the distance but he couldn't respond to her. He saw her staring at him but he was frozen, he couldn't speak, he couldn't hear anything but his own heartbeat that was practically beating out of his chest.

He was in shock.

"COLBY!" Ashley screamed and he felt water being thrown on him and saw her standing there with an empty bottle in her hand and he stood up quickly

"Ashley!" He yelled as he stood up quickly

"Welcome back" she patted his shoulder and their eyes met before he shook his head and sat down "What are you thinking?" She asked as she watched him put his head in his hands

"What the fuck.." He said shaking his head and she nodded as she sat back down next to him

"Yeah" she nodded "Anything else?"

"How the fuck.." He said and she laughed

"I can tell you how if you want but I'm not really sure about the details.. I wasn't in that closet with you two" she said and his head snapped up

"Its mine" he said and she rolled her eyes

"Uh.. yeah.. who did you think it belonged to before?" She asked "I literally told you its your son or daughter"

"I don't know" he shook his head in disbelief "I honestly stopped listening to you when you handed me the picture and then I zoned back in when you told me Rebecca's pregnant" he explained "Did she send you to tell me?" He looked over at the blonde

"No" Ashley said with a small laugh "She has no idea I even took one of those photos.. I told her I was going to tell you if she didn't and she made it very clear to me that she wasn't going to tell you"

"Why?" He asked

"She says she's happy with Luke and she's going to raise this kid as his and its gonna be fine and they're going to be one happy little family and nothing will ever change that"

"She wants to keep my own kid away from me and lie to that kid for its whole life?" He questioned and the blonde nodded "I just don't understand.." He shook his head

"She's scared Colby" she shook her head "I know that's not an excuse but she is.. she won't admit it but I can see it written all over her face"

"Scared of what?"

"Think about it.. we've only been on the main roster for not even two years yet.. and all of the sudden she's pregnant with one of the top stars in the company and they're not even together to begin with and she is in a relationship that everyone knows about.." She said "That doesn't exactly put the best light on her when that gets out"

"Who gives a fuck what everybody else thinks" he shook his head and he looked back down at the photo in his hand "This.." He smiled slightly "This is more important than other people's opinions, this is the most important thing in our lives.. regardless of how it happened or if we are in a relationship or not.. we are together forever now"

"You need to talk to her"

"She's going to hate your for awhile, you know that right?"

"I know" she nodded "but you needed to know, I couldn't let this happen like this"

"Does Luke know?" He asked

"Not that I know of, no. Rebecca said she's going to tell him soon"

"Do you think he will go along with it? Acting like he's the father?"

"I think she's going to try and play it off as his and if he figures out then she'll explain everything to him"

"So she plans on lying to him too until he figures it out on his own" he shook his head "What the fuck is wrong with her right now? This isn't the Rebecca I know"

"Like I said.. she's scared.. terrified and you need to talk to her"