9.

Five weeks after Christmas both Colby and Rebecca were back on the road and in somewhat of a normal routine again.

Rebecca obviously wasn't active in the ring, she wasn't medically cleared as far as the rest of the talent and other higher ups were concerned, they believed she was nursing an injury. She didn't want to let anyone else in on what was actually happening until she absolutely had to.

Instead of being physically in a match she was called upon to help the other women plan out matches and promos, she felt herself missing it more as the time went on but she knew she would be back soon enough.

As far as her relationships go, Luke moved out of the apartment two weeks after Christmas while Rebecca was on the road. She didn't want to be home when he was there but she also didn't want him coming in and wrecking the entire apartment so she called the property manager and explained the situation, Janice let Luke into the apartment and stayed there until he was completely moved out before changing the locks once he was gone.

As far as Ashley goes.. that was a relationship that was harder to repair, they were still working on it but forgiveness was coming on both sides, more so on Rebecca's side. She knew why her best friend did what she did, she respected it honestly but at the time she couldn't believe her best friend that she trusted with all of her deepest secrets was the one to expose her to everyone.

She realized that Ashley only had her best interests at heart and she was doing what she thought was best, and in reality, no matter how angry Rebecca was at the time, she realized that it was in fact for the best, she had an amazing support person in Colby.

Colby... Now that leads us to Colby, the two friends were growing closer to each other in the last five weeks, they knew that they were going to need one another, they were going to be a team from here on out and they would need to learn to co-parent with one another.

Colby walked out of the locker room after placing his bags in the corner of the room, that would be his spot for the night. As he walked out of the room he saw the familiar blonde smile at him as she walked past him with a nod. Ashley and Colby's relationship was getting stronger as well, he honestly respected the blonde a lot more than he had before and he was thankful for her but he wouldn't dare tell her that.

He felt his phone vibrate in his back pocket, he immediately recognized the familiar face on the caller ID as he pulled the phone out and he smiled to himself before answering it.

"Rebecca" he said with a smile

"Emergency!" She said quickly and his eyes widened at the same time his heart dropped

"Where are you?" He asked trying to keep his composure as he looked around at the producers and superstars that walked past him

"I'm locked in an empty bathroom" she said and he began looking around

"Where?" He asked as he began walking

"The one by the vending machines on the opposite side of the concessions" she said quickly

"Are you okay?" He asked concerned as his footsteps picked up as he heard her sniffle, she was crying "I'll be there in a second" he said

"Okay" she said in a whisper

It took him two minutes to get where she was, he knocked three times on the door before he heard her unlocking the door and letting him in before she locked it once more.

"What's wrong?" He asked looking her over

"You can't tell?" She asked with a laugh and he looked her up and down once more

"No" he shook his head "What is it? Are you hurt?"

"No" she shook her head "I'm not hurt, I'm okay.. I guess" she shrugged and she turned to the side and looked down "Look" she ran her hand over her abdomen gently

That's when he saw it for the first time, the tiniest of bumps was beginning to form and he let out a sigh of relief as he bent over with his hands on his knees to catch his breath

"Jesus Becks" he shook his head "You said it was an emergency"

"It is!" She exclaimed "What am I supposed to do? I can't go out there like this!"

"What are you talking about? You can't tell unless you really look"

"Liar" she looked at herself in the mirror "I'm huge"

"Becks" he rolled his eyes "I hate to break it to you.. but if you think that is huge.. you've got another thing coming in a few months"

"It just popped out of nowhere.. it wasn't there last night"

"That's how it happens" he nodded and she looked at him confused "So I've heard" he stated quickly

"So You've heard? Where have you heard that?"

"Nowhere" he shook his head and her eyes narrowed

"Have you been researching?"

"I wouldn't call it researching" he shook his head "So I've been reading.. so what?"

"You've been reading?" She asked "Like a book? With words?"

"Shut up" he shook his head

"Were they big words?" She asked "Did you need someone to help you sound them out?" she questioned and he flipped her off causing her to laugh

He watched her silently for a moment as she looked at herself once more in the mirror and a small smile played on her lips as she admired the small bump under her hand, something in that moment made this all that much more real to them both.

"Seriously.. what am I going to do?" She looked at him "I can't go out there in this tight tank top, the girls are going to start putting two and two together"

"Let them" he shrugged and she glared at him "Maybe you should think about actually letting people in on the secret... I don't think you're going to be able to hide it much longer now" he shook his head

"Colby" she groaned "Help" she stomped her foot and he threw his hands in the air

"What do you want me to do?" He asked

"Give me your shirt" she said

"What shirt? I don't have another shirt" he shook his head and she held her hand out and looked at him expectantly

"Shirt" she said

"You're not getting my shirt.. you can walk your ass back there and get one from merchandise if you want one" he said and she looked at him with her eyes that were filling with tears "Fine" he grumbled as he quickly removed his shirt and handed it to her and she smiled as she put it on

It almost swallowed her, she scrunched it up enough to not be an awkward fit on her and she looked at him as he shook his head

"What?" She asked as she threw her hair up messily in a ponytail

"The things I do for you" he shook his head "I hope you realize I would NEVER do this for anyone else"