The mission day: 2

It's a little late so sorry for that
Would love some feed back
Hope you enjoy

NARUTO POV
It was our second day on the trip, and all I wanted to do was crawl into a hole and die. I hated this so much. I hate seeing Sai talk to my teammates like he didn't defile me a couple of hours ago. I hate all the pain my ass is in right now, and to top it off my wrist is sore from being tied up for so long. I wanted it all to stop. I haven't tried to talk to Kurama yet, but I know he knows something's up.
He tried to talk to me but I cut the mind link. I can't be around anybody right now, I felt dirty and disgusting . I cant trust anybody anymore, everyone's so suspicious I can't deal with anything right now, I need a break From it all.

TIME SKIP

KAKASHI POV
We had been walking five hours. We were going to stop at a hot spring for the night once it got dark, but Sai requested a water break. So we stopped and sat on a few nearby logs. After everyone sat down, I went to Naruto to get the water bottles; he had them locked in a seal. When I walked up to him, he reflexively backed away. I thought it was all in my head until I said his name and he flinched.
He seemed fine when he woke us up and on the walk here, well except for an occasional limp or two.
He didn't look upset at all, but I guess I was wrong. I'm sure it'll blow over soon, besides the village can't afford a war. Naruto always bounces back up no matter what. He'll be fine... I hope.

NARUTO POV
Kakashi came up to me to get the water bottles I had locked in a seal, but as soon as he stepped forward I flinched. "Fuck", I cursed under my breath. And as if it wasn't bad enough when he suddenly called my name, I flinched again. I couldn't take back what I had done, so I hurried up and gave him the water bottles from the seal. He walked off after saying "thank you". I don't think he noticed anything.
I have the biggest headache, it's all cause Kurama keeps trying to contact me. I end up giving in and letting him through, despite me not wanting to.As soon as I let him in he yelled " kit, are you ok? Are you in pain? How bad did he hurt you?!!" I thought about my answer carefully, not wanting to make the fox more worried than he already was, and I didnt want to be another burden so I said, " I'm fine kurama it doesn't hurt anymore, and it wasn't too bad. I'm fine I promise". He replied in a fit of rage " so if I were to check your body, look at your injuries, and look into your Memories, it won't be too bad!!". He sounded as if he knew I was lying, so I decided to tell him a bit of the truth. " he was a bit extreme with the beatings but I'm fine. It seems that word got out that sasuke left and he thought it was the right time to strike"

by the time I was done talking kurama was red... with... rage. " You're still lying to me. you know what, it'd be better if I just look through your memories and find out for myself". I froze. He can't see what happened, he can't see how weak I was, he's the only person I have left. But before I could even scream no I had broken down, with tears streaming down my face. Kurama began comforting me, whispering sweet nothings in my ear as he held me close. After five minutes of standing there, crying my eyes out, Kurama finally got me to calm down. After steading my breathing, he said. " You know I still have to check your memories, but know no matter what I'm always gonna be here for you". He was so reassuring that I nodded at him as a small sniffle escaped, and let him see my memories.

KURAMA POV
The kit finally let me see his memories. They looked to be about three hours long so I skimmed through. I saw my kit being tied to a tree, then I saw that bastard putting chakra restraints on him. I realized that's why I got cut off, it's because I use my chakra to speak to him in the mind scape. As I continue to skip through, I see that bastard raping kit continuously for two hours straight. By the time I was done watching his memories, he was curled into a ball on the floor crying again. I ran up to try and console him, but he didn't seem to notice me, so I rapped my nine tales around him to comfort him, and let him know that I'm still here for him.

NARUTO POV
I had been crying for what seemed like hours but was probably only five minutes and that's when I feel something fluffy wrapped around and when I look up I see kurama sitting next to me with his tails wrapped around looking at me with a pitiful expression I was relieved he was still here " are you feeling any better" he asked and I nodded my head slowly too confirm I was ok " you were crying a lot so you probably have a headache and you probably don't feel like talking do you?" He asked and I just nodded my head while leaning back onto his tails for me comfort " your teams been trying to talk too you for fifteen minutes now I this you should probably answer them" but just as I was about to leave the mindscape kurama stopped me and said " I'm always here for you I'll even train you when we leave the village but just be careful and try not to get hurt your my kit and I can't bare to see you in so much pain" when he said that I think all my fears of him leaving me disappeared " thank you kurama" I replied and gave him a slight smile to which he gave back a foxy grin and a wave.

KAKASHI POV
"Naruto!! Naruto are you ok" me and Sakura yell simultaneously naruto had been spaced out for about fifteen minutes and we were about to get going so we could make it to the hot springs and we were starting to get worried we'll me and Sakura were getting worried sai just sat on the same log as before saying nothing and not even bothering to look our way that bastard I mumbled under my breath while looking at sai I was so mad but I couldn't do anything but finally naruto came too and said " I'm fine just tired sorry for spacing out for so long" with a toothy grin but I knew it was fake I said ok and told him we were going to start walking to the hot springs which weren't too far away now he got up and put all the water bottles back in the seals and we all started walking to the hot springs in silence

TIME SKIP

NARUTO POV
We finally arrived at the hot springs Kakashi sensei went and gave us our room keys while we waited by the door.when he came back he had given us each our key and told us we were each getting our own room to thank god I don't think I could share a room with sai Kakashi sensei told us we could either go into the hot springs or head straight to bed it was our choice I decided it would be best to go to bed so I walked off to my room and slowly closed my door making sure it was locked because I don't want sai coming in the middle of the night to repeat what happened the night before I then slip into my silk blue Pyjamas and slid under the covers I then closed my eyes and slipped into a dreamless sleep anticipating what was too come of tomorrow