3: The American School.

Okay here's chapter three, it's a bit longer (: Remember Comment & Vote x

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3

I woke up to the sun streaming in through my window and I just stayed in my bed marvelling in its glory. Obviously peace only lasts for a short period of time.

'Jack, get your arse off me!'

He just carried on jumping on my bed. Seriously how can he be 13?

'Mum said to wake you up for school'

'Well I'm awake now so get off!' With one almighty push I managed to push him off but being Jack he didn't let go without a fight, instead he grabbed me by leg and dragged me off the bed as well.

I calmly started chanting '5... 4... 3... .' With that he disappeared out my room. '2... 1... YOUR GONNA DIE YOU LIL SQUIRT' I ran out the room chasing him out the house into the garden where I tackled him to the floor.

'Arr get off me, you weigh a tonne!' He screamed from under me

'That's it!' I grab the garden hose and spray the cold water all over him. 'Oops, sorry I thought you said you were thirsty?'

I ran off laughing back into my room to realise that I had 10minutes to have a shower and get ready. With lightning speed I jumped in and out of the shower lightly blow dried my hair to add volume to my long, straight, black hair. I threw on my dark skinny's and a black crop top with a red shirt on top. Being 5'8 I don't bother with heels and looking at the weather I put on some flat gladiator sandals, feeling pleased I painted my nails in the same red shade of my top. With a little lip gloss and eyeliner I headed downstairs to be greeted by arguing.

'But dad it's embarrassing if you drop us off and-'

'No buts, unless it's your but getting into the car' My dad sternly replied. Mum, Dad and Jack were sitting round the dinner table eating breakfast.

I grabbed some toast and sat down.

'What's going on?' I asked no-one in particular.

'Dads saying that he's going to come to school with us to take us to the office. He wants to see what the school is like' Jack mumbled before walking off.

But not before hearing my dad shout; 'I hoping you're walking to the car!'

'Dad I have to agree with Jack on this one. You dropping us off would be social suicide... I can walk with Jack and go to the office to pick up our timetables'

I said this whilst looking my dad in the eyes. After a bit his features softened

'But-'

'Dad, starting school is hard enough without having your parents there' I said in the saddest voice I could muster.

For the first time in the argument my mum intervened,

'Rob, the girls got a point. How about you negotiate?' She turned her head to look at me 'Your dad will drive you-' I started to reply but was quickly cut off 'Let me finish, he'll drive you to a street away from school so you know the way. Okay?'

I sighed and nodded my head. Mum smiled and turned to dad 'Understand?'

After a minute he huffed and agreed.

When we got to school I turned down the volume of my iPod but kept them plugged in. Just as a precaution if the meeting with the head is boring.

My dad turned around in his seat and sternly reminded me to keep an eye out for my brother.