ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7 - ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴɪᴛᴇō ʀᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴄᴇ ೄྀ࿐

———

———

"WOOHOO! It's lunchtime!"

      "There's lunch?" I gasp at the area. People were all over the rooftop, food in hand and crowded tables, chattering.

      "I thought that this might happen so I came prepared!"

     Akio and I took a seat down near the edge of the rooftop with the all of the other bladers and audiences. The white table had two lunchboxes she placed down. One with yellow polka dots and a hot pink background, the other was one with a yellow smiley face and a light cyan surface.

"Feel free to choose, they both have the same stuff in them anyways." A moment paused as her eyes paused at her favorite. "Buuuuuut I'll just take the one with the smiley face so you don't have to feel pressured. Plus it's also my favorite!"

"Teehee," I giggled, corners of my cheeks turned up. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to try become friends with her. "thank you."

"Dig in!"

       "So anyways—*swallows food*—did you take any interests so far in the matches? I know I did. Katana nailed his last battle!"

       I was currently nibbling on a onigiri.

       "Yeah, I did—"

       "Oh!" A forgotten thought recovered in her mind as she gasped. "Where did you learn the basics of blading? You mentioned some stuff earlier during Valt's match—Wait! I got it! Did Gabe show you or something? He tends to do that."

       "He did."

       "Well? So?" Akio seemed famished, both hands holding something.  "What do you think of blading? Want to become a blader? I can teach you how to launch a bey? Ooo! We should get you one!"

        "I-I'm fine." I shook my head. Still too intimidating for me. "Although, I'd like to become a bey trainer instead."

        "That's. Even. Better! Did you know that my bey is superrr close to evolving? I sure didn't know until two days ago. Maybe you can help me!"

'While we're on the topic of beys, maybe this would be a good time to ask her about Lui. After all, she could be his teammate.'

        "Okay."

        "You okay, girly?" She asked, going to grab another. "It looked like that you want to tell me something—oh...OH—I am SO sorry! I've cut off your sentences far too many times. Go ahead."