1- Profound Bonds

A/N to anyone who cares, this starts out in first person but it changes to third person in a few chapters.

Now read the real story

Dean's point of view

I can't believe I hadn't told him yet. But how was I supposed to tell my best friend that I was thinking about him like I was? He had beautiful electrifying blue eyes and such a great personality. How could someone be so smart and so gorgeous at the same time? But how could I tell him, it'd ruin our friendship.

I was laying on my bed as I heard the door to me and Cas's shared apartment unlock, I walked out to see Cas struggling to bring in many bags of things. I ran over to help him carry in his groceries. He really did have a lot of things, probably because Christmas was just around the corner. After I set the bags on the table, I went over and shut the door behind Cas, who was bringing a second haul of bags in his hands. I wonder how he managed to get all the way up here with everything.

"Thanks Dean," Cas said, sounding quite worn out. "I spent all day shopping."

"What'd you get?" I couldn't help but stare into his angelic blue eyes.

"I dunno just some Christmas presents and food for the trip I guess."

"Cool," I replied as I walked back to my room. God I wish I could tell him what I though about him. But I couldn't be sure if he felt the same, and I wasn't going to risk that.

Cas' point of view

I watched Dean dissapear into his room. Wow, I thought to myself. He was so damn good looking, I couldn't handle it because I knew that nothing would happen. All I wanted was Dean. Dean. He had freckles sprinkled across his face with captivating green eyes, and he was funny. So amusing, you could sit there for days and never get bored listening to him. He's so clever when it came to jokes, he always was able to come up with something creative.

I'm super excited to go to the cabin. It's supposed to snow too, so that means that it would be even more magical, snow falling, and hopefully I could work up the guts to tell Dean, and I hope he'd feel the same. But even if he does feel the same way about me, that I feel about him, it still is a terrifying thought.

Later that night I fell asleep on the couch I wanted to finish this last chapter of my book, but I dosed off anyway.

~~~

Meanwhile

Sam's point of view

"Sammy, give it!!" Gabriel said, I took his lollipop and he was not happy. I loved teasing Gabe because he was basically helpless compared to me. I was about eight inches taller than him even though he was three years older, and messing with the cute golden haird boy was fun. He tried so hard to fight back but I still always won in the end. "SAMMY!" He yelled as he knocked me over, landing on my bed. He fell on top of me, and I think I saw him blush. But it distracted me so he was able to take it back from me.

"Well, didnt see that coming," I said teasingly

"Shut up," Gabe said smiling.

"Make me," Gabe just rolled his eyes at my comment, but I'm sure he expected it.

I still wonder how we ended up in the same dorm room, what an amazing coincidence. We would have never become such good friends if we didn't.

We fell asleep that night watching The Fellowsip Of The Ring on his laptop, my personal favorite Lord Of The Rings movie. He fell asleep a little bit before me, and I could not explain why recently I found him so tempting. He just had something about him. Maybe his humor maybe his smile but I couldn't help liking him and I think he might feel the same.

Gabriel's point of view

I can't believe I jumped on him. God I'm and idiot. I felt a blush creeping up my face as I did, but I quickly turned away reaching for my beloved lollipop. I had my candy back and that's all that matters.

And in a couple days, me, Cas, Dean, and Sam were going up to an awesome cabin we had somehow scrounged up the money for, it had two bedrooms, and a fireplace. And outside there was a hot tub which would be amazing to be in as the snow fell, it'd be such a pretty view, aside from Sam.

I first started liking him when we first met Sam was a freshman in high school and Cas introduced him to me, and I'm still beyond grateful. He came off shy at first but he warmed up really quick. Underneath the shyness he was quite humorous and fun, he was just kinda socially awkward.

Later that night, Sam suggested that we watched Lord Of The Rings, AGAIN. But I didnt complain, Sam was tired and he was so cute like that.

I drifted off to sleep pretty quick. I did not intend to fall asleep that early but sometimes it just happens but I hadn't done any packing and we left day after tomorrow so it was probably good that I did.

A/N so I finished the first chapter XD what did you think? Was it good or bad?

Next chapter coming soon XD