6- Jenga

A/N sorry for the lack if creativity in the title

Third person point of view

Christmas eve

That morning Gabriel woke up feeling a warmth wrapped around him. It was Sam."hey, Samantha," Gabe whispered, wanting to know if he was awake."Yes, baby?" "Just wanted to see if you were up yet." "Well you got what you wanted." He said kissing him softly. Gabriel pulled him back in kissing him harder and more passionately.

Before they knew it, Sam had rolled over on top of Gabe, and pulled his shirt off. They barely ever broke the kiss, only when they had to. Then Sam started to pull off Gabriel's shirt, just as Dean walked in.

"Uhhhhh... I'm I interrupting something?" Dean asked shocked."Um.. uh.. nope," Gabe tried to put together a good answer but nothing came out."Um, anyways, I came in here to tell you Cas made pancakes, but you look busy so I'll just leave you alone." "Uh, no Dean, were hungry right?" Gabe nodded in response.

Sam put his shirt back on and he and Gabe walked out following Dean. Dean immediately went to Charlie to tell her what had just happened. Unsurprisingly, she screeched and ran over to the couple."What's up with everybody hiding their boyfriends from me?!" "We were gonna tell you but Dean walked in and-" she cut him off."Save it, I'm just happy for you guys, but, next time anything huge like this happens, TELL. ME. Got it?" Everyone agreed and sat down to eat some of Cas' amazing cinnamon pancakes.

~~~

Time skip

Gabe sat down on the couch, snuggling into Sam's chest. He had to think of a good meaningful present for Sam, something better than what he already had. That's it he had brought a Polaroid camera with him. Now he knew what he was going to do.

After Sam had fallen alseep, Gabe got up to make his gift. He took one of the many books he got Sam and started gluing pictures of them on it. He made a collage of pictures of him and Sam.

Sam was still asleep so Gabriel drove to the store not to far from them. He had found a leather belt. Sam needed a new one, so why not. He went up to the counter and couldn't resist buying another bag of candy.

~~~

When he got back, Sam was still asleep on the same spot on the couch, so Gabe went over to cuddle up next to him again.

~~~

In Cas Dean and Charlie's room

Dean had decided they were going to playing jenga. No questions asked. They were playing jenga.

Dean had stacked the tower perfectly. He went first and pulled a block out perfectly. The tower didn't even shake."YESSS! Nailed it!" Charlie went next and did pretty good too."I did awesome bitches." Then Cas went. The tower shook quite a bit but he managed to not knock it over.

This went on for a bit, until one of Cas' turns. He was pulling one out, but there was a lot of bricks missing from the tower now, so he made the tower fall over. It startled him, causing screams, waking Sam and Gabe up. They rushed into the room only to find a pile of wooden blocks on the floor."We thought something happend, whatever. Mind if we join?" Gabe asked "Nope, bitches." Charlie said.

They all sat down and played jenga for a while until they decided that they needed food.

They went to a restaurant in the town near where they were staying. They sat around a table and ordered their food. Dean got a steak. Cas ordered a large cheeseburger. Gabe got chicken nuggets off the kids menu, and a couple slices of chocolate cake. Sam, of course, ordered a salad. And Charlie decided on some chicken alfredo.

They talked about anything and everything while enjoying their meals.

~~~

Back at the cabin

Charlie turned on her laptop and put on Harry Potter. They stayed up watching it for a while."Well, me and Cas are gonna go to bed early," Dean said sleepily. "Ok, have fun," Gabe replied, not even looking over his shoulder.

Once they got to the room, Dean practically flopped on top of Cas. Dean kissed him to make up for it. They had continued kissing eachother for a couple minutes, then Dean started trailing off his lips, and down his jawline and neck.

That's just when Charlie came into the room. She set her laptop down on the small bedside table and said "Carry on, just dont be loud." She joked. Dean chuckled but was quite tried. He drifted off pretty quick. Castiel kissed his forehead and whispered 'goodnight Dean' into his ear. Then fell asleep with Dean's arms wrapped around him.

A/N Omg finally finished this chapter. I know it's a bit shorter than normal but I've been busy so I haven't had much time to work on it. Anyhow I really liked this chapter.

Sorry if this update was a but behind schedule. Also thanks for 35 reads!!

Hope you enjoyed. Next chapter soon. XD