8- Christmas Morning Part 2

A/N I pretty much gave up on the characters point of views. I think I'm better with third person. But if I should do more of the characters points of view comment it. If not then ill stick to the third person.

Sam and Gabe were sitting by the fireplace together on the floor. Sam had one of his arms wrapped around Gabriel's waist and Gabe's face was buried in his chest.

Cas and Dean walked into the room. They sat on the couch silently, trying not to disturb them. Gabe had drifted off and Sam was barely awake.

Just moments later Charlie burst in erasing the scilence."Guess what!! got a date BITCHES!!" she practically screamed. She immediately woke Gabe up, and Sam was more awake now too."Who's the lucky girl?" Cas asked."ITS JO!!!!" "Nice Charles," Sam said.

"Well, now that everybody's up," Gabe said happily." We can open presents!!!" Gabriel was like a small child in many ways. He was short, he loved candy, and he LOVED Christmas.

"Ok, then." Charlie stated in response.

Cas made his way over to the tree and started sorting the presents by names. Each pile had about an equal amount of presents.

Charlie handed out her gifts first. She gave Sam a computer game and a lord of the rings poster, Cas a pair of socks with bees on them and an ACDC shirt. The both loved their gifts. She continued with the gifts and gave Dean a couple Led Zeppelin cds with a new pair of boots. She gave Gabe a couple bags of candy as well as some headphones.

They all thanked her for her amazing gifts, and proceeded handing out presents.

After she was done, things got pretty unorganized. They were all handing out gifts all over the place.

Sam gave Dean a amulet. Dean slipped it around his neck with a small 'love it Sam, thanks'. Dean handed Gabriel two small boxes wrapped in gold and white wrapping paper. He opened the first one which was a copy of Zombieland, which he knew Gabe would love. He hugged Dean briefly and tore open the other gift. It was a $25 gift card for a salad restaurant."Wow, thanks a lot," he said sarcastically. Everyone in the room burst out in laughter.

Gabe passed a box to Dean. It had a couple Coldplay cds inside.

Cas handed Charlie a smallish sized box with a golden reindeer on the top. She ripped off the top to find her favorite book, The Hobbit, there was also a framed picture of all five of them together."Wow Cassie, these are great!!" She said, pulling him into a hug."Thanks,"

Cas had gotten Gabe a toothbrush and a variety of candy. He was excited about the candy, but not so much the toothbrush. Sam had told them that they shouldn't get him any candy but none of them listened. Gabriel didn't seem to be interested in much else. Charlie got him a big jar filled with suckers. This made him extremely happy.

Dean walked over to Charlie and gave her a gift. There was another small box taped on. In the bigger gift, there was a new Harry Potter book. The smaller box had a couple fandom shirt pins.

After Charlie thanked him, he walked over to Sam and gave him a sturdy feeling box wrapped with more gold and white paper. He opened it to find a silver pocket knife."Thanks, Dean," Sam said.

Cas gave Sam a book called The Wicked Deep.

A/N this is a real book that I read. Totally recommend it. It's by Shea Ernshaw. Anyway, back to the story.

Sam loved getting books. They were one of his favorite ways to get over the stress of his schoolwork.

In return, Sam gave Cas a new sketchbook with some pencils as well. Cas greatly appreciated these gifts because he needed more supplies for his art class.

Sam handed a box to Charlie. The box contained a grey fluffy blanket with a mad libs book wrapped inside."Well, I know what were doing later," She said. They loved doing mad libs together. They take up boring time and always end up funny.

Gabriel handed Charlie a gift bag with a rainbow flag inside and a Once Upon A Time shirt. She thanked him. He handed Cas a medium sized box. The box had another box with bee cookies and a green day poster."Thanks Gabe," Cas said."Mhm," he said in response.

Then Sam pulled Gabe into his arms and gave him his presents. He opened it to find a huge lollipop with a laptop case that had al sorts of candy printed onto it."Thank you, Sammy," he said happily."Check the bottom." He listened to Sam and looked around the bottom to find a Polaroid picture of them with a note written on the back. It said
Gabriel, since the moment I met you, I felt different. Better. You helped me through a lot and I love you for that,
-Sam

"Aww, I love too Samwich." He said in a soft voice. Gabe kissed him gently and then hugged him.

"Heres your gift now," Gabe said reaching a arm out giving it to Sam. He opened the first one to find a belt with a couple roses stamped into the brown leather. He nodded and opened the next gift. It was the lord of the rings series, but the covers looked different. They were covered in pictures of him and Gabe. Some from when they had just become friends to some from quite recently. Sam looked so happy as he pulled him into a tight hug. He whispered 'thanks baby' into his ear before pulling back apart.

~~~

Meanwhile

~~~

"Cas, I've got your gift," Dean called Castiel over to him. Cas walked over to the wall where Dean was standing and Dean gave him a little box with a engraved necklaces shaped like a heart that said C.N.+D.W. they each put them around eachothers necks.

Before Dean could give Cas his other gift, he gave Dean a box with dark blue paper and silver reindeer covering it. There was also another wrapped present attached. The big one contained a new set of tools. When Dean tore open the other gift, he found a leather jacket and a flannel. The leather jacket had a set of wings inside the lining of it. "Thanks Angel," Dean said into his ear as he hugged him

Then Dean handed him a extremely light and small gift bag. Cas pulled out something wrapped in red tissue paper. His jaw dropped as he saw what it was.

A/N so I feel here is a good place to end this chapter. A clifhanger.

Sooo I have a mad libs book and I plan to add them playing the game into the story. So if anyone could comment some adjectives, nouns of any of those kinds of things, it would help me to write the chapter. If you do decide to help me thanks in advance. But if not that's fine coz I could just use a noun generator or something like that.

I totally thought this would take me way longer to write, that's why I started in October and now I'm almost done with the christmas part :( that's the only reason I started so early. But anyway I think everyone will like what Dean gets Cas. It's super awesome and I wish I could get this gift.

Also thanks for 80 reads!! I also got a vote on one of the chapters!! :D

Hope y'all enjoyed. Next chapter soon XD